Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Panic

Internet/game hates me

So yesterday night I was waiting to get my Great World thingy. I took a screenshot cause I felt like it.
Energyfail.png
So I was still waiting, then suddenly my internet dies when I had like 40 seconds to go. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I raged for about 2 seconds, but was too tired to keep waiting, so I went to bed.
I just got it this morning

Anything like this ever happen to you?

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Internet/game hates me

YES!

#3 Before February 2015

Burnett

LoL it's happened to me too.

#4 Before February 2015

35005CP

Panic wrote:

Anything like this ever happen to you?

Not really the end of the world though. If you were going to bed anyway you wouldn't have done much with the great world.

Worst thing that happened to me in the energy shop was when it froze for about half a second making me accidently click 'buy for xx gems' on a world. I wasted 40 gems through getting something i didn't want. And i really think we need a confirmation message when these buttons are clicked.

Panic1423860593100839

Board footer