Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

eelikay

2 Questions

Ok I have two very simple questions:

1. Can you get magic from blue coins?

2. Why is the download version of EE not beta?

EDIT: Ok it turns out I also have a third question.

3. Ok when you buy a level with energy will it be a beta only or free level.

Last edited by eelikay (Jan 14 2011 8:15:19 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Re: 2 Questions

I only know the answer to the first question. No.

EDIT: I know the answer to third question as well. It will always be available to everyone. Beta only worlds are only received when you purchase beta, and as far as I know, you can only get one.

Last edited by mistahboi (Jan 14 2011 10:48:29 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

bliske

as mistahboi said, except i wonder why there isn't a Beta download version, it's required in my opinion.

#4 Before February 2015

Jskrasnove

Okay, I have the answers to all of your questions. For your first question, the answer is no, I am pretty sure. You can only find magic coins in the normal, typical gold coin. Second question, I'm not exactly sure on that one. I am guessing they may make another download for beta, but i'm not sure. If they create one where you click 'guest' or sign in, that would be much easier. Answer to the third question, when you buy a room from the energy or   gems, it is avaliable for everyone. I hope this message helped you. Check my siggy below?

eelikay 1423860745100687

Board footer