Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Thinking of a new Anti-troll sistem :)

When you go on open edits world ( where anyone can edit ) u get annoyed when someone:Traps u,Destroys your Pixel art/House... So,i think that it would be good that when u are on a level , before someone starts to destroy your bricks it sends u a pop up message : Allow (Nickname) To delete / Draw over your bricks...     And if you say no,then he wont be able to touch anything you created...I think that this will be good for stopping people who troll!

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Thinking of a new Anti-troll sistem :)

Nope. Would make the game lag and it would take more server space. Now the game only has to remember what block and where and what value. If you add that it has to remember who added it, what block, where, what value. Doesn't sound like much but it adds up for each block. And if you have a lot of people like in an open world. And what if you want someone to erase one thing and not another? He goes and helps you erase something then he could immediately go and trash something else.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

I can see it now,ur right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Tnx,but im just sick of trollers //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Palm

Why does your name amlost haves all the letters mine do?!!?D:

PALM

#5 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Lol ^^

#6 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

I don't think this would work. For one thing, if someone leaves, no one can delete anything they did. For another thing, open worlds usually don't have a lot of empty space, and lots of it is just junk, so this would cause frustration. Third, if someone got to an open world early and filled the space or trolled it, no one could delete it.

#7 Before February 2015

xrceus

give the creator something to click on so you can report trolls, but that would need a trust system which sadly does not work, but I think it is worth a try

#8 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Forget some anti troll system, it's impossible.

Just don't give the code.

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The ^ one has a point like this:
----------->

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Besides, you definitely can't come up with an intelligent anti-troll system if you're spelling "system" incorrectly.

Pawlowic 1423860902100530

Board footer