Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nighter

New Update just came

I was playing EE And while I was playing it loged me out and said there was a New Update. So I checked and this New Update is so awsome! Its all so organized now. Well now theres a new Unlimated smile. I wanted the Old smile of the one before cause I already have the :3 smile. So. When I send that letter Chris can you give me the old smile now? Please!

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: New Update just came

What?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

Different55 wrote:

What?

Indeed.
What?

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

35005CP

I think Nighter is referring to the fact that the fanboy smiley icon in the energy shop was incorrect and was the coy smiley instead. This bug has happened before but it seems to be fine now and is displaying the correct smiley once more.

If you send Chris a postcard you will get the correct fan boy smiley and NOT the coy one.

Nighter 1423860962100470

Board footer