Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

treejoe4

When is the next update

I know a big update is coming, can anyone tell when it is coming?

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: When is the next update

lulz it's secret.RPGMaster2000 don't knows!

#3 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Burnett wrote:

lulz it's secret.RPGMaster2000 don't knows!

I dont like secrets //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

If you don't like secrets,don't play EE.Lulz this is an secret and a beautiful update.

#5 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

There's gonna a be a new update today very shortly for betas so you can test a preview of one of the new things coming out for the epic update. Thanks for being patient, guys. This is our little gift to you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

OMG, Update for Beta, this is really nice for them, they need this.

I think is Neon Pack, but I don't know, or other world (like 800x800, OMG this is really big)

#7 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

There's gonna a be a new update today very shortly for betas so you can test a preview of one of the new things coming out for the epic update. Thanks for being patient, guys. This is our little gift to you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

are you sure now?

#8 Before February 2015

Ant-99

I think i'm gonna buy BETA. I payed for Game Maker, so why wouldn't i do that for Everyoby Edits ? I's costs even less that Game Maker...

OT : A neon package would be nice ! ^_^

#9 Before February 2015

ethan0369

WOW! I can't wait!

#10 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Jeffrey wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

are you sure now?

100 %. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#11 Before February 2015

Burnett

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

are you sure now?

100 %. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooooow!Realy can't wait.PS I am a beta too,so I can't wait //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#12 Before February 2015

Oranj

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

When will this be happening? Like, the time. Probably list the approximate time in a bunch of different time zones, as we all know that not everyone is in the same one.

#13 Before February 2015

treejoe4

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

How shortly???

#14 Before February 2015

Burnett

There is no updates :'(.

#15 Before February 2015

Ant-99

Chris is not updating the changelog. Would he be so busy with the update ?

#16 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Waits... maybe its RPG's glass pack. That would be cool, but not as big as whatever is coming, my Different senses are telling me something big is comin'.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#17 Before February 2015

Ant-99

Hmm, i actually prefer the Neon Pack. With GLOOOOW ! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#18 Before February 2015

Burnett

Lulz they aren't your weird "Different" senses,they are RPGMaster2000 and Chris.

#19 Before February 2015

Ant-99

Burnett wrote:

Lulz they aren't your weird "Different" senses,they are RPGMaster2000 and Chris.

LOL

#20 Before February 2015

Oranj

Guys, calm down. It could really be anything. Let's all just wait to see what it is, and then we can all have some fun with it! big_smile.png

#21 Before February 2015

Burnett

lulz only betas get fun,free's will become sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#22 Before February 2015

Oranj

Again, can we at least have the time that it's coming out, RPGMaster? Everyone really wants to know what it is, but it's better to know the when than the what in my opinion. :3

#23 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

It's the neon package, this is obviously, someone tested them a few days ago.

Good for Betas

And I'm looking for someone to take beta (with surveys gems) for me. Please PM me.

#24 Before February 2015

Ant-99

I agree, the day that the secret passages and the terminator came out i was like :

Hidden text

#25 Before February 2015

Oranj

Ant-99 wrote:

I agree, the day that the secret passages and the terminator came out i was like :

Hidden text

Me too.

treejoe4 1423861027100405

Board footer