Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

@ New Update

The new shop is nice but the non beta players needed to wait 20 days only for a new shop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile + No valentine event.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: @ New Update

Yeah, that's great, jeffrey. Nothing new there.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

35005CP

In all fairness Jeffrey non betas got terminator and secret blocks a couple of days ago.... so why are you moaning?

Betas waited longer for a new update and now both sides have got something new to play on EE. If i was a non beta i would be very pleased to have access to the terminator smiley and secret bricks just a couple of weeks after they were first released to beta....

Last edited by 35005CP (Feb 20 2011 7:16:15 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Yeah, you need to learn to see the bright side!

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

Yea I mean the new interface is sooo awesome! And I like the new smileys too! And I like the glass pack! All of the updates are awesome and I don't know why you guys are still complaining! We have pretty much everything you could ever think of! Now stop you baby complaining and look on the bright side!

#6 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

35005CP wrote:

In all fairness Jeffrey non betas got terminator and secret blocks a couple of days ago.... so why are you moaning?

Betas waited longer for a new update and now both sides have got something new to play on EE. If i was a non beta i would be very pleased to have access to the terminator smiley and secret bricks just a couple of weeks after they were first released to beta....

you got right about that, but we didnt get the valentine event because of this update. (They told me that) and now we get nothing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Jeffrey 1423861033100399

Board footer