Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Finished my postcard

I'm just posting here to tell you all that I have finally gone to work on my postcard and finished it!

It's a 16x16 grid on the outside with all bricks (save for glass bricks) drawn on it (Rather badly) with me (terminator) drawn with a crown on (also rather badly)

Above me (since it looked bland) are a couple of common puzzles   chained together, ending in "WIN" spelled out in blocks.
On the back grid is a big version of a spawn point, and on the inside I wrote to Chris and wrote my IGN.

I'll be putting it in the mail today or tomorrow with $0.98+ worth of postage stamps on it.

Wish me luck!
By luck I mean speed. Wish me speed.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Re: Finished my postcard

Wow.

Did we ask you?

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Rhythm wrote:

Wow.

Did we ask you?

Agree

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Does anyone ever ask anyone else to post a topic on the forums? No. People post here because they feel like it. Get a life and stop criticizing people for wanting to use the forums.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Well it's not like we are asking you what kind of postcard you made.

Sometimes we need to keep things to ourselves, that's all.

Have you seen anyone else say what kind of postcard they made?

#6 Before February 2015

Raiden

Rhythm, this is nothing JadElClemens has no need to keep this to herself. No one ever asked for the majority of the threads on this forum. she felt like posting, so she did. You most likely post stuff no one asked you to post. How is it okay that you can post stuff no one asked you too, while JadElClemens can? ._.

Last edited by Raiden (Feb 21 2011 5:09:23 pm)

JadElClemens1423861066100366

Board footer