Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#976 Before February 2015

capasha

Re: Update Discussion

The next potion? KhHu2.png

Looks like. If you are around a player or near him/her and have the potion activated they will be tagged.
The code send away a "touch" on the players id.

Last edited by doh (Jan 15 2013 8:13:34 am)

Wooted by:

#977 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

I may as well post this here.

I've loved level editors, and especially sharing games with the online community. When I found this game, and it was literally a dream come true. This is just what I wanted. I watch the promo video, and I'm all WOW. Combinations were unlimited, so I made a new world! About two thirds of the features were not here in this unsaved world, but I was still happy about it. I loved this game.

Now, at Christmas, I was working super hard to get the limited edition presents and smileys. I didn't like how only beta people got music notes, but whatever. After this, I get hacked and now updates are rare. After dealing with the hacks, the WV2Ap.png smiley came out. I was very surprised, and I wanted it like crazy now!

The scifi package, RVqBF.jpg smiley, and prison package came out. It were the last signs of RPGMaster2000, and I saw MrShoe was hired. I tried to get the Easter package. I got it, then was hacked again. With my new account, I got some stuff, and the pirate package was out. I was really excited to know that updates were every week.

Around the plastic package, the updates started getting worse in my opinion. There are some good updates, but... I look back and look at the promo video, and I wonder why it can't be how it used to be. I am still playing Everybody Edits, and plan to, for a long time. It's just not the same. I wish it could be how it used to be, but it's still decent.

OMG. I SO want to +Rep you right now. Even though I haven't been hacked, I too plan to play this game for a while. Like, even if I go off to college. Which won't happen for close to five-six years at this point.

@ doh makes sense but why on earth would it cost $10 in gems? And where did you find that?

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#978 Before February 2015

jemhun

Wooted by:

#979 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

jemhun wrote:

I think that looks better than the current one.

Wooted by:

#980 Before February 2015

jemhun

AzurePudding wrote:
jemhun wrote:

Meh.. It looks destructive because of the spikes and fire. It could scare away some children //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)
And I did asked him about the "curse potion". He just said "I have to go!! The update is gonna be good"
So mean =_=

Wooted by:

#981 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Sorry he didn't want to spoil his update.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by:

#982 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

jemhun wrote:
AzurePudding wrote:
jemhun wrote:

Meh.. It looks destructive because of the spikes and fire. It could scare away some children //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)
And I did asked him about the "curse potion". He just said "I have to go!! The update is gonna be good"
So mean =_=

I think a lot of kids would find that exciting.   Spikes- pretty much all platformers have these, even games like Mario.   Fire is.. well fire.

If you're mainly disliking it because it uses newer blocks, then that's not fair.   The level itself is actually pretty well designed, for a loading screen.   The UFO doesn't look complete, though.

Wooted by:

#983 Before February 2015

Koto

doh wrote:

The next potion? http://i.imgur.com/KhHu2.png

Looks like. If you are around a player or near him/her and have the potion activated they will be tagged.

That sounds.... kinda lame //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I'd rather have the black potion.

Wooted by:

#984 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
doh wrote:

And what does the black potion do?

I think tag could be fun.   We don't even know if it'll work this way.

Wooted by:

#985 Before February 2015

Koto

AzurePudding wrote:
KingOfTheOzone wrote:
doh wrote:

And what does the black potion do?

I think tag could be fun.   We don't even know if it'll work this way.

If you look ~a page back, there's a black potion, and it's a bomb.   I believe that it's supposed to be used to "kill" other players (A.K.A. respawn at last checkpoint), which would be awesome, and lead to some really unique maps.   Of course, we don't know for sure that's what it does, but it makes the most sense, and would be epic.

Wooted by:

#986 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

doh wrote:

I don't know how MrShoe keeps track of everything, someone/people were just discussing something like this in a level a week or so ago, and now it is being added to the game. I guess people must be sending him emails for update ideas. It could also be a coincidence, but it seems this has been happening for months.

Wooted by:

#987 Before February 2015

Arceus64

AzurePudding wrote:
jemhun wrote:
AzurePudding wrote:

So mean =_=

I think a lot of kids would find that exciting.   Spikes- pretty much all platformers have these, even games like Mario.   Fire is.. well fire.

If you're mainly disliking it because it uses newer blocks, then that's not fair.   The level itself is actually pretty well designed, for a loading screen.   The UFO doesn't look complete, though.

I'm assuming that's because he had the community help him, since he gave the code for a while.

Wooted by:

#988 Before February 2015

normaluser

Wazzat? You can kill people with a potion? Saw that coming...

Wooted by:

#989 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Now, i have to say: WTF MrShoe WHY DID U MAKE MY SMILYS UNABLE TO USE JUST BECAUSE IM LEVEL 2?!?1!111111'??'?'?=1111111??
Uhhhh.... i dont like what MrShoe is making, killin' potions that can ruin anyone...uh.... lets explain this with an example //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (   I <3 making examples //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue )
Now: EXAmp LE: Think you r gonna finish... uh... oh.... Speed Runner V2 (the best world ever //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) ( right there in my sig)
(click at it to play) (you can't play if im not there as i have to be in those things in the top) and you are in.... uh oh the bonus level, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM some stupid nub uses a killa potion, touches you and leeaves, as it is very hard (it isn't) (you only have to time the checkpoints) none is there, and waht do you do? go to a checkpoint, but as I don't have more than 1 check you can't go to any so, you die and respawn in level 7, and you ragequit and you say to me: GO STUPID NUB AND BUY MORE CHECKPOINTS AND BLA BLA BLA
So, for the love of god.... MrShoe and mrvoid...... ***k **f and stop making those ******g updates and let me use my smilys again.

Last edited by Pikatchitu (Jan 16 2013 8:27:31 am)

Wooted by:

#990 Before February 2015

P788

And he scrambled the smiley order (click the button to change your smiley).

Why, just why.

Wooted by:

#991 Before February 2015

Boywhoflies

What we need is the option to disable individual potions, and a potion that makes you curse-proof.

Wooted by:

#992 Before February 2015

jensj

I finally found how the max energy increases with every class, seems like I need to reach class 10 for a bonus of 2 max energy >.< And that requires a lot of magic coins to be collected. I paid for the game to get more exclusive content and now I need to waste my life playing EE every day to get exclusive content. Potions OK, their only function is a way to waste energy. But don't lock any other item behind that stupid magic class. And remove those BC doors/gates, it can easily ruin the game for those who don't have BC.

Does anyone know what that new potion does? I hope there won't be potions that can kill other people.

Wooted by:

#993 Before February 2015

jemhun

jensj wrote:

I hope there won't be potions that can kill other people.

Woops..
The new potion can kill other people..
I'm so sorry :'(

Wooted by:

#994 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

jensj wrote:

seems like I need to reach class 10 for a bonus of 2 max energy >.<

Fake. I was at lvl 5 and i got a + 2 energy, lvl 6 +10 energy, lvl 7 + 15...
Btw the potions kill people

Wooted by:

#995 Before February 2015

Boywhoflies

Pikatchitu wrote:
jensj wrote:

seems like I need to reach class 10 for a bonus of 2 max energy >.<

Fake. I was at lvl 5 and i got a + 2 energy, lvl 6 +10 energy, lvl 7 + 15...
Btw the potions kill people

If you had a higher max energy before woots came around, they can only bring you higher than what you already had. If he had a max energy of 328 beforehand, he would be only brought up by 2 more to 330.

Wooted by:

#996 Before February 2015

jensj

Yeah, I have 328 max energy and my class is 4-6 (so mostly some of my favorite smileys are locked... this is moving into the wrong direction).
The curse potion isn't that bad, it is just one person and it can be the one who used the potion. Simply disable the potions in worlds without checkpoints.

Wooted by:

#997 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I don't have a rank, and all most of my smilies are locked. I can't use any of them.

So now I am denied access to the smilies I spent time to buy?

Go screw yourself EE. I don't think I am going to play it anymore now, I know it's just smilies, but I can see more of this stupid crap becoming more common.

Last edited by treejoe4 (Jan 16 2013 11:40:33 am)

Wooted by:

#998 Before February 2015

P788

The people who already bought the smileys should have permanent access to them (locked only when buying them in the shop).

Wooted by:

#999 Before February 2015

treejoe4

They should be unlocked everywhere, they aren't important to the gameplay, which is what the game is going away from.

Wooted by:

#1000 Before February 2015

Koto

That is BS about smilies.   What, If I become a class one, am I going to be blocked from using the smilies that I won from a contest?   That's so stupid.   This was a horrible decision, even if I'm already a class 12, I should still be able to have access to all of the smilies that I've bought, without having to worry about it.

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer