Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

nih

Baconland

So, after a somewhat long break I've decided to try my luck at creating EE levels again.

If you've played EE for a while you might remember the series from way back.
It's based heavily on keys and acting quickly, sort of a twitch platformer if there ever was such a thing.
Now, the map is far from finished, but if anyone have any comments or something they feel is a bit hard or even too easy, this is the time to speak up.

I should also note that the map becomes increasingly harder when there's lots of people playing and way easy when it's empty. So in theory you'll get a different experience whenever you play.
I'm also interested in working together with someone on maps, doing them all by my self takes ages and ends up with reusing too many rooms over and over, so if anyone is interested, just PM me.

Here's a link to the current level.
Also, I tend to idle a lot in there, so if I'm not answering that would be why.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWGim6_d5ya0I

On and old note, here's a screenshot I took from when I had just completed version 4.
As they say, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
822689.jpeg
822708.jpeg

Last edited by nih (Feb 12 2011 9:31:07 am)

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

gamez7

Re: Baconland

Hello nih, I am not much of an old EE player, new Everybody Edits started whn I joined, but I have played a few of the Baconlands. It wpuld be cool to create a map with you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Jamd

Nih, Me and robban have a proposal. We (LX Crew) will help make your levels for fun. we ask for absolutely no credit we just love the baconland series. We are a dedicated crew and could even do a bit of reasonable art within your levels. We are known for hard minis and we are creative and have good ideas most of the time.

Thank you.

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

Lol baconland.A lot of versions.

#5 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Dude, that was like, the best levels ever. I'd love to help you.

#6 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I wish there was a link //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#7 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

TakoMan02 wrote:

I wish there was a link //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

These levels were made way back. I don't think it's possible

#8 Before February 2015

Jamd

he made a new one so...
The link is in fact http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWGim6_d5ya0I so happy baconing!

#9 Before February 2015

Chimi

-sizzle sizzle-
Never tried these levels... but i likes bacon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#10 Before February 2015

DK Levels

I remember playing it Ageees ago, glad they're back =]
Played it today and still loved it =] Anyways, good job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

nih

Cthulhu wrote:

Nih, Me and robban have a proposal. We (LX Crew) will help make your levels for fun. we ask for absolutely no credit we just love the baconland series. We are a dedicated crew and could even do a bit of reasonable art within your levels. We are known for hard minis and we are creative and have good ideas most of the time.

Thank you.

Sounds like a good idea, maybe you could manage to make some realistic looking bacon. I'm terrible at pixelart, so I'd rather just stick to balancing the level and actually bothering to finish making the level.

Also, sorry for not responding on the chat, but I tend to forget I have EE open.

#12 Before February 2015

Noctis

Hi guys... I'm not here to just say something boring and to bring this topic back up. The Baconland series were great minis... The keys are very unique, in a way that it gets me to the urge of showing off my skills. I'm here to say, that I want to recreate a baconland level, as my project, and i'll use classic blocks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile It may take up my whole summer break, but it's going to be a huge project. I'm not going to make junky minis, but i'll use elements of the 5 baconland versions and use them to recreate Baconland v6. Hopefully it's not a crummy dud, because the point of baconland is to have FUN, and the keys will drive you crazy. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile It's really difficult, and i'll treasure v6 if it's finished.

*I'm NOT a nooby forum-er. I'm an EE veteran. Don't underestimate my recruit-ness.* xD

*Edit: Apparently, I'm "Reviving" version 4. It'l be re-named "Baconland" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. Hope you like it. It's almost done. Just need to revise things.

Last edited by Noctis (Jun 5 2013 3:39:30 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

Koto

I remember this!   Bacon blocks!

#14 Before February 2015

Noctis

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

I remember this!   Bacon blocks!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Can't wait to get a new massive world... now I know what i'll be doing my summer break... and YES I do have a life.

#15 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I am totally all for this.

I'm liking the new changes. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Arceus64 (Jun 7 2013 7:30:55 am)

#16 Before February 2015

Noctis

Baconland V3 is made. It's the "close-to-exact" copy of the original. I brought it back from the dead.

nih 1423773194188238

Board footer