Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bimps

Alright MrShoe, you have gone too far.

You can add a new magic system, you can not listen too the community. Hell, you can add 50 shades of gr(a/e)y.But you can NOT change the my worlds section. I SAW SO MANY WORLDS THERE. I realized that it shows all the worlds I have played. WHY MrShoe, WHY?

#2 Before February 2015

normaluser

Re: Alright MrShoe, you have gone too far.

Are you talking about how your worlds now show up in with the rest of the levels?
If so, I agree with you. (Lol 50 shades of gray)

#3 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Notsobad wrote:

Whats wrong with showing all the worlds you have entered? It kind of acts like your 'History' if you look at it that way.

No ones want to replay all the world he have played 50 times.

#4 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

It's not a history of the worlds.

UGH I JUST HAD A RANDOM MOMENT OF BEING REALLY MAD dhjgsidugh

Sorry, anyways, I just looked at "My Worlds" and apart from showing all my worlds at the top, all the worlds at the bottom showed worlds that I haven't played. All it shows is open worlds in the lobby.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

In actuality however, there is a database that logs all the worlds you have joined,
I never got around to adding it to EEData though.

Too late now since MrShoe decided "Oh hey, let's make the server handle every GET!"

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

This is kind of funny.

I mean.

People complain about woot system making it unfair how woot bombed levels stay at top and good levels can never reach the top.

People want a way to sort by people online, plays, etc.

This is added.

People are **** off at MrShoe for adding what they wanted.

#7 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Did nobody even read what I wrote?

I wrote:

I just looked at "My Worlds" and apart from showing all my worlds at the top, all the worlds at the bottom showed worlds that I haven't played. All it shows is open worlds in the lobby.

*sigh*

Last edited by BuzzerBee (Nov 25 2012 1:01:53 am)

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#8 Before February 2015

Saintcool

There are 47 shades of grey not 50.

#9 Before February 2015

Echo!

Aoitenshi wrote:
Notsobad wrote:

Whats wrong with showing all the worlds you have entered? It kind of acts like your 'History' if you look at it that way.

actually, it's pretty good, haven't you ever gone to a world that you like and wan... Wait...

#10 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Aoitenshi wrote:

But uh

If you play a world over 50 times.. that sounds like you like playing that world a lot.   Your post makes no sense.

#11 Before February 2015

Jeffburtonfan

:O

You mean you guys got an update that all of you wanted, yet you're not happy about it? No way.. not the EE community. Can't be.

Last edited by Jeffburtonfan (Nov 25 2012 7:38:41 am)

#12 Before February 2015

Shift

AzurePudding wrote:

This is kind of funny.

I mean.

People complain about woot system making it unfair how woot bombed levels stay at top and good levels can never reach the top.

This is added.

I'm sorry, how did it fix anything in any way? The fact that he gave it a pretty name doesn't necessarily mean it does what we want.

Let's look at this logically. Since woots are the unchangeable default, they get priority. The nubs who ruined the EE using the woot system still use it far more often than the other categories. If they continue using the woot system and entering levels based off the woot sorting method, then most people are still entering levels based on their woots. If most people are entering levels based on their woots, then woots = online = plays. If woots = online = plays, then adding these other methods of sorting the world list accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Therefore, multiple ways of sorting levels are redundant, useless, and unhelpful to the issue at hand.

#13 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

Uhm... There is a shuffle button there, at the extreme end of right. Use it to play random worlds.

lunchbox

#14 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Once again, Bimps. I see no problem.
Like I said, it's a sorting system, not sections.
Also, it's not like you can't tell which worlds are yours. They're all at the top labeled as "MINE".

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Nov 25 2012 9:50:44 am)

#15 Before February 2015

Sensei1

Shift wrote:
AzurePudding wrote:

This is kind of funny.

I mean.

This is added.

I'm sorry, how did it fix anything in any way? The fact that he gave it a pretty name doesn't necessarily mean it does what we want.

Let's look at this logically. Since woots are the unchangeable default, they get priority. The nubs who ruined the EE using the woot system still use it far more often than the other categories. If they continue using the woot system and entering levels based off the woot sorting method, then most people are still entering levels based on their woots. If most people are entering levels based on their woots, then woots = online = plays. If woots = online = plays, then adding these other methods of sorting the world list accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Therefore, multiple ways of sorting levels are redundant, useless, and unhelpful to the issue at hand.

I agree...
When i noticed this i was wondering did MrShoe get what was the problem...

#16 Before February 2015

arceus123

awesomenessgood wrote:

Uhm... There is a shuffle button there, at the extreme end of right. Use it to play random worlds.

DID U NOT READ SHIFT'S POST BEFORE U MAKE SOME STUPID REPLY?
his point was that NOBODY will use that shuffle button...

oh im sorry i got to get out of here becuase im allergic to stupid and there's so much in the post i quoted that i need to go to the hospital... or not cuz i want to be dead

#17 Before February 2015

ani

arceus123 wrote:
awesomenessgood wrote:

his point was that NOBODY will use that shuffle button...

oh im sorry i got to get out of here becuase im allergic to stupid and there's so much in the post i quoted that i need to go to the hospital... or not cuz i want to be dead

That was everything but his point. I don't even think he said "shuffle button" once.

wot

Last edited by FuzzySocks (Nov 25 2012 11:38:27 pm)

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#18 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

I use shuffle all the time now.   I don't find sorting by woots, plays, or online a useful way to find levels to play.

Sorting by woots, all the levels at the top are the All Shop, MrShoe's levels, and those woot bombed levels with WOOOOT or MAGIC in their titles.

Sorting by plays, well, you can guest bomb levels and up the amount of plays.   You can have a terrible level and join it, see that it's terrible, and then leave.   Still counts as a +1 for the level.

Sorting by number online.. again, guest bombs.   That's not always the case, but people can also invite their friends to their levels to get it going.   This doesn't make the level good.

With Shuffle, all levels have a fair chance at being at the top.

#19 Before February 2015

Sensei1

I use the "search" option. i write a word i like and it gives me worlds with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Sensei1 (Nov 26 2012 9:29:39 am)

#20 Before February 2015

Persona

Wow, why are we complaining about a history option.   All your worlds are first, (indicated with the big blue button NO ONE would miss) then it goes into history.
It's not THAT big deal.

And yes, this is the EE we have come to know.

#21 Before February 2015

Shift

AzurePudding wrote:

I use shuffle all the time now.   I don't find sorting by woots, plays, or online a useful way to find levels to play.

Sorting by woots, all the levels at the top are the All Shop, MrShoe's levels, and those woot bombed levels with WOOOOT or MAGIC in their titles.

Sorting by plays, well, you can guest bomb levels and up the amount of plays.   You can have a terrible level and join it, see that it's terrible, and then leave.   Still counts as a +1 for the level.

Sorting by number online.. again, guest bombs.   That's not always the case, but people can also invite their friends to their levels to get it going.   This doesn't make the level good.

With Shuffle, all levels have a fair chance at being at the top.

arceus123 wrote:

#22 Before February 2015

Koto

Saintcool wrote:

There are 47 shades of grey not 50.

lul.

#23 Before February 2015

meep805

Bimps1002 wrote:

Hell, you can add 50 shades of gr(a/e)y!

Now we will never run out of different greys to use //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile What next 878 shades of orange!

#24 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

s3q9gz.png
YOU BETTER LIKE MY UPDATES.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#25 Before February 2015

SHINee

?tilla wrote:

http://i48.tinypic.com/s3q9gz.png
YOU BETTER LIKE MY UPDATES.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

EDIT : Look down below from this.

Last edited by SHINee (Nov 27 2012 12:12:51 pm)

Bimps142392061940813

Board footer