Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Drukqs

Drukqs - Graveyard

http://everybodyedits.com/?/11b-Drukqs------Graveyard

drukqsgraveyard.png

My first level.   Try it out and see what you think.

This level is about easy/medium.

#2 Before February 2015

FistDaCuffz

Re: Drukqs - Graveyard

It's decent for your first, map. It's good enough for you to improve on. I suggest not using hookjumps over and over again, one time, is good enough (try not to use them). Minigames were easy, and not the original at all, except for maybe one or two.

And this is where you messed up. The last part with the blue dots, is impossible. I tried countless ways/trys to get up. You must test it before you move on.

Overall, I give it 6/10, the reason why, unoriginal minigames, hoockjumps, and the last impossible part. and +2 for a good theme and the effort.

#3 Before February 2015

Zeal

Cool,Much better then my Palace of good.

#4 Before February 2015

Drukqs

FistDaCuffz wrote:

It's decent for your first, map. It's good enough for you to improve on. I suggest not using hookjumps over and over again, one time, is good enough (try not to use them). Minigames were easy, and not the original at all, except for maybe one or two.

And this is where you messed up. The last part with the blue dots, is impossible. I tried countless ways/trys to get up. You must test it before you move on.

Overall, I give it 6/10, the reason why, unoriginal minigames, hoockjumps, and the last impossible part. and +2 for a good theme and the effort.

Thanks for the feedback.   I think where I failed in this level was that I should have planned everything out before executing it.
I mainly just made the level up as I went, and I don't think I'll do that again.

As for the stars, ya, I made that at the last second so the people finishing the map would have something to do.   Probably should have made sure it was possible first.

#5 Before February 2015

Zap

I like it, it looks nice, but it was a snooze to go through.

#6 Before February 2015

Watashii

This is a very well-designed map.
The minigames, on the other hand, wasn't so good //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Drukqs 1423775459185973

Board footer