Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nou

HardToExtremeMinis

Normally I'm not a big fan of minis, but I made one anyway.
It started off just as a way to experiment with the possibilities of hard levels, then I just decided to make a whole level out of it. The result is a very challenging map which gets harder and harder.

It may not look pretty, but you won't notice it anyway because of the hole in the screen you just smashed out of frustration.

They're not your standard minigames, they have all been carefully crafted.

WARNING: It really is hard. So far, only about 15 people have finished it.

Special thanks to eedd, doh and mihb for building some extra levels.

Feedback always appreciated!

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWsQAAAA
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWsQAAAA

extrmm.png

Take a screenshot if you've finished it and post it here to show everyone how good at the game, how patient and how big your e-peen is //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Nou (Sep 22 2010 2:06:05 pm)

No u.

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Re: HardToExtremeMinis

It does get quite frustrating,
levels 1-20 are easy,
levels 21-30 Quite hard,
levels 31-40 Can be ragey at times
levels 41-45 Ragey (mostly)
levels 46-50 "Hard"

Just remember, all levels are possible, and dont forget to go to our chat: http://tinychat.com/mgcrew

If you are stuck on a level, or complete it, please tell us via chat //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
Nou is online GMT + 1
Eedd is online GMT
So we got about 14 hours covered //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Doctor, I never knew you were apart of MG crew.... since when? Anyway I'm on for a while too.

Wooted by:

#4 Before February 2015

MIHB

Fix this.

fixthis.jpg

Wooted by:

#5 Before February 2015

Nou

I'm not sure what to fix there. That's the 2nd to last level and if you did get the coin but fell down that's ok I guess.

No u.

Wooted by:

#6 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Nou wrote:

I'm not sure what to fix there. That's the 2nd to last level and if you did get the coin but fell down that's ok I guess.

I think he means fill the space with another up arrow, people can get stuck sometimes.

Wooted by:

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

If that was it, it's fixed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

Wooted by:

#8 Before February 2015

MIHB

Nou wrote:

Falling down from room 50 is one thing.   I never made it up to room 50, I hit the coin and promptly fell back into room 49.

#9 Before February 2015

Nou

Yea that's been fixed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#10 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Oh Mihb, You have to be good enough to beat that too!

#11 Before February 2015

Zeal

OOh i feel jealous of you're cheat blocks tell me how?

#12 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Zeal wrote:

OOh i feel jealous of you're cheat blocks tell me how?

I actually don't know how to do those. Anyways, this level sucks balls, worst level ever! Nah Just kidding. You should try it, its pretty challenging.

#13 Before February 2015

mustang

While some rooms were tedious and cheap, the map was overall solid and challenging in many sections. It was definitely better than the majority of maps on the worlds list. Just make sure to thoroughly test your rooms more in the future to prevent problems like the ones MIHB pointed out and to make sure there is nothing cheap to artificially make a level hard.

#14 Before February 2015

Google

Just got around to playing it, and i have to say it was pretty good, not to hard but not to easy.
Last 3 levels were the most irritating/hard but not that rage inducing.

#15 Before February 2015

thraxian

Wow...very hard level.   Extremely frustrating at times, but that makes it all the more rewarding when you finally finish.

As described in the OP, it does make you want to put a hole in your monitor at times, but resist the temptation.   The jumps are hard enough without having to do it blind!

I look forward to the next creation by MG Crew...
I'm not posting an image, but nou can attest to the fact that I finally finished.   Only took about 2 hours of non-stop playing.

#16 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Thraxian, I saw you in the chat and at the finish, Good job! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Nou1423775758185674

Board footer