Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bash

MG Crew Sonic Emerald Hill

5 levels in five days...

After some issues earlier where we lost all of our levels, we created another one.   This time its sonic themed.

http://everybodyedits.com/?/1ij-MG-Sonic-Emerald-Hill

This one was done much quicker than the other, but it had more original minigames than all of the others.

Feedback is welcome.

jhvb7m.jpg

Edit: We lost this level too... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by bass5098 (Aug 16 2010 7:30:40 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Google

Re: MG Crew Sonic Emerald Hill

Wow, i was about to play it before i saw the edit...
Tough luck, i really wouldn't bother making anything fancy until there is a way to record what you have done.

#3 Before February 2015

capasha

Looks good. But the world is crashed or something.
Should be fun to test the map. And see the changes and so on. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Looks like a fun map, shame I never got to try it!

#5 Before February 2015

Nou

I drew everything by hand ( even the Sonic character on the top of mind. It had quite a bit original challenges and then the server dies after hours of work. I am indeed not doing that again until I can save //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

No u.

#6 Before February 2015

mustang

Nou wrote:

I drew everything by hand ( even the Sonic character on the top of mind. It had quite a bit original challenges and then the server dies after hours of work. I am indeed not doing that again until I can save //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Nou, rumor has it that saving will be implemented in the beta version some time in the future, so watch for the updates and your wish may be granted soon although I have no idea exactly when.

BTW, we struggled with the lack of saving for quite some time until I wrote a custom code to implement a rudimentary but effective method for saving. Once you can save, the way you approach map making changes for the better and the frustration of losing hours of work is gone. Just hang in there a bit longer.

Last edited by mustang (Aug 18 2010 4:47:55 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Beta + Saving = Good for me! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

red1pizza

hi\
clips this hans

Bash 1423775917185515

Board footer