Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

renizenz

Animal Adventure Final

Hi,
Over the span of three months, we have finally completed our very first Everybody Edits Creation, "Animal Adventure Final." Jump, puzzle solve and enjoy the images as you work your way to the end.

Inspiration: Similar to the, "Country-Game," the last letter of the first animal determines the first letter of the next animal. It starts off as, Fish --> Horse --> Elephant etc.. Can you identify them all?

Designed by: Keli and Reni

Thank you and Enjoy!

Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWLwIAAA

izxcfq.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

Re: Animal Adventure Final

editsp.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

Zeal

is medusa an animal?

#4 Before February 2015

me

I think its called mermaid.

#5 Before February 2015

renizenz

Thanks for the posts everyone. It is actually a, "Naga." The creature before was Tucan, and it was difficult to find a creature that started with the letter, "N." After a google search, Kelidimari and I decided to go with Naga, as it was the best choice of the options available.

Also, stay tuned, as we are currently in the works of another level.... updates to come //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

-Renizenz

#6 Before February 2015

Flare

It looks like you put a lot of work into this level. I've never heard of a 'Naga' before. Is it a mythical creature?

#7 Before February 2015

renizenz

Flare: Thank you. We did spent quite alot of time creating and editing this level.

Yes. A Naga is a mythical creature. To my understanding, Naga represents a group of serpent deities in Hindu and Buddhist mythology. Kelidimari was responsible for crafting the upper body, and I crafted the lower body. For me, I was influenced by the World of Warcraft Naga's.

-Renizenz

#8 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

i really liked the level you made. It was awesome!:D even I cant make art like that lol.

#9 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

Thank you very much Blackboy1323!   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   Appreciate the kind feedback lotsly.   Sneak peek at an upcoming project of Renizenz & mine.
placeholdere.jpg

#10 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWEwMAAA
Current link for the new level.
We've heavily cut back on the coins.   There are currently 35 gold coins and 6 blue.   The gold coins are mostly to guide.   The blue coins are challenges to find. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   It isn't done yet, but we've started a wee bit.   Any feedback would be appreciated, and we'll try to incorporate it if we can into the new level.

Last edited by Kelidimari (Oct 31 2010 12:28:46 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Zeal

renizenz wrote:

Flare: Thank you. We did spent quite alot of time creating and editing this level.

Yes. A Naga is a mythical creature. To my understanding, Naga represents a group of serpent deities in Hindu and Buddhist mythology. Kelidimari was responsible for crafting the upper body, and I crafted the lower body. For me, I was influenced by the World of Warcraft Naga's.

-Renizenz

So medusa was close?

#12 Before February 2015

Alex

Zeal wrote:

So medusa was close?

In appearance, maybe. Medusa(or, a gorgon) Is from greek mythology, and are not gods. According to Renizens, they are from Hindu/Buddhist religions.

Very different, dude.

renizenz 1423776049185383

Board footer