Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

renizenz

Animal Adventure Final

Hi,
Over the span of three months, we have finally completed our very first Everybody Edits Creation, "Animal Adventure Final." Jump, puzzle solve and enjoy the images as you work your way to the end.

Inspiration: Similar to the, "Country-Game," the last letter of the first animal determines the first letter of the next animal. It starts off as, Fish --> Horse --> Elephant etc.. Can you identify them all?

Designed by: Keli and Reni

Thank you and Enjoy!

Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWLwIAAA

izxcfq.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

ScarletStratholme

Re: Animal Adventure Final

Some of it requires a bit of thought and timing to get through, but it's all doable.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

editsp.jpg

Last edited by Kelidimari (Oct 10 2010 5:51:45 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

Recent/Current room that we're putting together.   Heavily cut back on the coins on the new level, thanks to some feedback on our first level. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWEwMAAA

Last edited by Kelidimari (Oct 31 2010 12:26:15 am)

#5 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

This is a fantastic level. I remember watching while you were still building it....

#6 Before February 2015

MIHB

Ah, so YOU guys are responsible for that christmas map.   I've been wondering.   Looks very nice so far.

BTW, why does the grinch have 3 arms?

#7 Before February 2015

renizenz

Thank you for the posts everyone.

ilyas3d: I hope watching it while we were building it wasn't boring for you.

MIHB: On the mini-map he does have 3 arms. But when you go through it, it is animated through hitting keys. We were trying a new thing where we could animate his movements.

-Renizenz

#8 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

Thank you very muchly for dropping by.   =^.^=   We got started on it a little early because well, I'm a slow poke and not sure at all how school and work and everything is going to be over the holidays, but very much wanted to do something for this group.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I did read the sticky on what not to do, but am not sure how to remove all of those exactly, but have taken that and other feedback and we're trying to avoid a lot of the super-coinage.   I wanted very much to try other levels to see what was cool and be inspired by mazes..but unfortunately I fail at jumping. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   I fail at jumping.....   ._.     Meh...   I try, but then it just drives me crazy and I wonder if it's lag or if I'm really that bad at pushing buttons...

#9 Before February 2015

ScarletStratholme

Animal Adventures is complete.
The second one listed is in progress.

#10 Before February 2015

ScarletStratholme

Hey everyone that got trolled...you can turn off your reputation option by going to your profile, and looking under "display."   Just found that out right now.

Last edited by ScarletStratholme (Nov 2 2010 10:15:44 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Alex

The art is really well done, but the games are a little too easy.

#12 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

Thank you for the feedback Alex.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   Will try to make the ending section more difficult.

Last edited by Kelidimari (Nov 3 2010 4:03:18 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

A well designed level.My most favorite piece of art in the level was the Elephant!I really liked this level.It was awesome!

#14 Before February 2015

Flare

Without even going in the level, by the pictures alone, I see it has a ton of minigames. 'Adventure' levels are basically, well, a large art landscape with minigames in it. This is an adventure level. You're 'adventuring' through the animals. Anyways, it looks fun, I'll try it and edit my post and I'll share my thoughts.

#15 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

@linus21 what flare said, basically you are judging a map without even playing it. PS: At least TRY to have no spelling errors in your posts.

#16 Before February 2015

Alex

Rkjqx.png

So, what happens on the first that this map is being removed for, eh?

#17 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

Going to clear the map after Dec. 1st to make space for a new map.     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#18 Before February 2015

renizenz

Hi everyone,
Thank you everyone for playing and viewing Animal Adventure Final!

As at Dec 1, we had 9,732 views! To be honest, this completely our expectations out of the water and we are very grateful to the people of Everybody Edits.

As communicated, Kelidimari and I have cleared this level. (woot to the new insta-clear command)

At the moment, we are still discussing plans for this space, but we are exploring ways to incorporate the new Everybody Edits Chat capabilities.

In the meantime, our 2nd level, "Coins Play Jingle Bells - How the Grinch Stole X-mas" is still up on our other beta account. Please check it out if you haven't already.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWEwMAAA

Cheers,
-Renizenz

renizenz 1423776271185161

Board footer