Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

2wenty4our

Prison Escape is finished!!!

Try my first map!! It's a unique adventure called Prison Escape!

Tired of boring cliche grids of mini-games and boss levels? Those ideas have gone stale, and it's long overdue for some new and creative maps!

Prison Escape has been at the top of the world listings for two days now, and there is no question as to why people love it. It's filled with fun and exciting puzzles, mazes, and teamwork games! Go for the crown at the end and taste the glory of victory!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Haven't tried it yet? You're missing out big-time!

Try it here at: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWtkVMD0FDa0I
You'll be glad you did!

Let me know what you think! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

2wenty4our

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: Prison Escape is finished!!!

Started off looking cool, then got to the dot maze and quit because those are pointless and horribly cliché.

#3 Before February 2015

2wenty4our

Prison Escape has been updated and improved!

Check it out today! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

musuki

I really liked the map. In particular, I liked the falling puzzle, left-centre on the mini map, and the arrow mazes in the bottom corners. I agree that the dot mazes were pointless. They offer no challenge and simply delay the time between finishing the previous challenge and reaching the next one. Nice to see some refreshing design. Good job. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Or you could simply Make Prison Escape BETA VERSION using 'My Beta World' feature. I don't like losing hard work, and i don't think you like it either.

2wenty4our 1423776293185139

Board footer