Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Do You Like Bananas? is finished!

The level name is completely unrelated to the map itself, except for banana heaven. You start in the sun, then jump down to a cloud. You find your way through the rain and end up in a cave. You jump into the runoff water from all the rain and work your way down the mountain into another cave, although with more obstacles to pass. You end up in a river that all the rain has created. You must resurface for air, and then fight your way through strong wind and a small tsunami. You've made it to land! Now climb up the mountain and into the clouds. Once you've made it to the clouds you can relax. Soon you fly up into banana heaven, and if you want you can leave banana heaven and sit back and relax in the win box.

I don't care whether you think it looks good or bad, I'd like to know whether minigames are horrible, too hard, too easy, not fun etc.
My favourite minigames are in the waterfall thing.
http://everybodyedits.com/games/nl-Do-You-Like-Bananas

Banana.jpg

oops messed up the image a bit. Oh well you can still see it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by greenzoid2 (Dec 21 2010 3:00:02 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Do You Like Bananas? is finished!

nice level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink i won with all coins

i found some minigames kinda of cheap ...

and well ... if your want to, you can take over my beta save slot and make it again 'xD

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Nice. I wish I could've played it.

#4 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

kaosslasher wrote:

nice level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink i won with all coins

i found some minigames kinda of cheap ...

and well ... if your want to, you can take over my beta save slot and make it again 'xD

Which minigames were cheap? I'll keep them in mind next time I make a level.

Greenzoid2 1423776477184955

Board footer