Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Doghana

Speed Jump Level Review

This is a very interesting and unique level created by Duckman, where the point of the game is to make it across lock platforms into the control area. in this area, can be only one person, who made it across the platforms. They control the Game. Using the keys, they must stop other people from making it across the lock platforms and into the control area. If they do so make it, the current player controlling the game will be flushed out, and the new player now runs the game. Sounds easy? Its not very when your versing 40 other people, on this tiny mini map. This game is suited for the map size, although it would be interesting to see it made bigger.

Basically, a very fun and well-structured map, Has originality, so i would recommend this map to anyone.

Screen shot here http://www.flickr.com/photos/57987963@N07/5334164891/

Play the game here Here http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWJgvgR1dRa0I

#2 Before February 2015

Scruffy

Re: Speed Jump Level Review

HEy i tried that level and i thinks it's cool, thx for showing me it. although its hard with so many people on it, l=its like impossible to get to the finish. but still, really cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Doghana

Yea, i know hey? but i didn't make, i just like reviewing levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

Good level, but you have to know that they're always some noobs who keep pressing the red key so no one can pass :/

Well, anyway:

speedjumplevelnadaqueve.jpg

#5 Before February 2015

Doghana

See, it is possible, but its easier with less people //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Doghana 1423776800184632

Board footer