Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Alex

Don't Move! Automated World!

It's a feat of engineering!
2ltg5uc.jpg
Normal l Beta.
This level will push and pull you through an entire world of art.
WARNING: DO NOT MOVE, there are places where you might think you're stuck, but wait a second and you'll see, we've tested extraneously.
The loop time is rougly 7 1/2 minutes, so if you leave it in the background for longer than that, you've probably looped.

NOTABLE FEATURES/LOCATIONS:
The all Seeing islands
Mutant transformouse
THE Social Network...'s logo destroyed.
The 'everybody' from the everybody edits logo
Punkasaurous Rex
Extraterrestrial life!
The weirdest looking fish ever!
The most seagulls ever in an ee map!
A broken link!
A yellow submarine!
And much more!

Flare and I started on this level over a month ago, haha.

Last edited by alex (Oct 29 2010 6:47:35 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: Don't Move! Automated World!

Awesome level, Alex. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I'm personally proud of my ship, lightning, and abducted man. Other than a few other things and some minor details, Alex did the rest.

Do you notice the :3?

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

don't forget dragonite and Japanese tree I forget the name of.

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

alex wrote:

don't forget dragonite and Japanese tree I forget the name of.

That would be the 'other things' I mentioned in my post. By the way, I believe it's called a 'bonzai'. I do personally like my Dragonite though. (It's a Pokemon, for those whom don't know.)

#5 Before February 2015

capasha

Rollercoaster = Boring, And the art doesn't look good either.
This map get 1/10. I thought that it was playable, but not..

#6 Before February 2015

Ciro

Best automated level ever.

#7 Before February 2015

boxfactory

NICE!!!!!

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

cool!! you sir have just gotton +1 rep!

#9 Before February 2015

robotnikfart

Meh...

#10 Before February 2015

MIHB

I rather like it.

#11 Before February 2015

Alex

doh wrote:

Rollercoaster = Boring, And the art doesn't look good either.
This map get 1/10. I thought that it was playable, but not..

Rollercoasters occur a lot less than any other form of map, art based minigames included, so with basic logic it's the least boring type of level(not that I truly believe this, just saying, logically, that makes sense).
Mind to be constructive on how it 'doesn't look good', or do you just want to be a troll?

Also thanks to everyone else, we tried to do something a little different with the coaster, and with a few exception, I do believe it's as non linear as possible. I also take some pride in the point where you think you've stopped(mainly under the plane), I thought it was totally cool how that all worked out.
/proudofmyself

#12 Before February 2015

MIHB

(not that I truly believe this, just saying, logically, that makes sense).

Thats logic?

#13 Before February 2015

Alex

MIHB wrote:

Thats logic?

this is:

Rollercoasters occur a lot less than any other form of map, art based minigames included, so with basic logic it's the least boring type of level

Even though, I find several types of levels more interesting than rollercoasters, [assumed] statistically, they are the least boring.

#14 Before February 2015

J&B+T

It's really good, and I love the art. Plus, it's really well put together. The only problem I have with it is that it's a little slow.Personally, I prefer faster rollercoasters or I get bored.

My rating: 9/10.

#15 Before February 2015

Alex

J&B+T wrote:

It's really good, and I love the art. Plus, it's really well put together. The only problem I have with it is that it's a little slow.Personally, I prefer faster rollercoasters or I get bored.

My rating: 9/10.

Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I've made some slight modification to the level, mainly fixing a few flaws.
I also added a [totally intractable] play count thing, because it felt weird not having one in my saved room
(this is the fourth complete level in here :O)
pic in first post has been updated

Last edited by alex (Oct 18 2010 7:12:21 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

Flare

How about removing one of the '!'s in PLAYS!!! so it's even under the amount (6600)?

#17 Before February 2015

Alex

kaosslasher wrote:

cool!! you sir have just gotton +1 rep!

I feel slided that I never got that +rep.. D;

Also, flare, that was to keep the balance of the use of the beta block, each one covered the same number of characters. It's also more grammatically correct than two exclamation points. :s

#18 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

oh sorry i wasint sure if i gave it to you or not i didint want to give you 2+ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue sorry ill give it to you now

#19 Before February 2015

MIHB

alex wrote:
MIHB wrote:

Thats logic?

this is:

Rollercoasters occur a lot less than any other form of map, art based minigames included, so with basic logic it's the least boring type of level

Even though, I find several types of levels more interesting than rollercoasters, [assumed] statistically, they are the least boring.

Logic based on giant assumptions is not logic if you don't at least lay out your assumptions.   For instance, less common type of map = less boring is a giant assumption.

Last edited by MIHB (Oct 18 2010 9:45:26 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Alex

MIHB wrote:

Logic based on giant assumptions is not logic if you don't at least lay out your assumptions.   For instance, less common type of map = less boring is a giant assumption.

Touché
/crap

#21 Before February 2015

Nou

It's well made, but I have the same problem: I find playing more interesting. If I want to watch and do nothing, I'll watch a movie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

No u.

#22 Before February 2015

capasha

alex wrote:

Mind to be constructive on how it 'doesn't look good', or do you just want to be a troll?

I can't call it good art in the world. I mean it looks like someone just drew something around.
Then i don't understand why it's so fun, to just don't make anything in the world. I want to play when i join a world. Not to just going in a rollercoaster and look at bad art.

#23 Before February 2015

njutbart

Nou wrote:

It's well made, but I have the same problem: I find playing more interesting. If I want to watch and do nothing, I'll watch a movie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Agree with this. It would make an awesome screensaver, but I want to spend my time in the game actually playing. Kudos on the hard work though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#24 Before February 2015

Zap

8/10

I like coasters, and rarely( if ever) see Art coasters. My only complaint was the art(Kind of basic) and the fact that it ran a little long. But otherwise, nice one!

#25 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

I enjoyed this level for the most part. As others have said, it was a bit lengthy, and I would've preferred to be more interactive with it.

Art is good, although it needs more shading at parts. Mostly at the all seeing islands. (Because I'm perfectionist. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

7/10. Its pretty good!

Alex 1423776991184441

Board footer