Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Coin Door Computer Puzzle

screenshot1707.jpg

Click the image for this interesting Coin Door Puzzle - It's not as easy as it first seems! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Xenonetix-2.png

#2 Before February 2015

WELL_

Re: Coin Door Computer Puzzle

Ok I learnt how do to 1 level hook jump in this room //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
ehmx.png
ehm2.png

just kidding.. first pic is my first(well not really first) attempt, but I needed to do 1 level hook jump for finishing the level anyway.

it was challanging.. I didnt expect that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

BEE

I keep getting stuck >.>

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#4 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

*hints to Chris* - Can we have a command where you can reset yourself in a level and nobody else? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

In regards to the hook jump, you don't HAVE to do any hook jumps in this. It's a bit of a shortcut if you do manage the hook jump, but if you work out the puzzle fully, there's no need to do it.

Xenonetix-2.png

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Mega Lamb wrote:

*hints to Chris* - Can we have a command where you can reset yourself in a level and nobody else? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

In regards to the hook jump, you don't HAVE to do any hook jumps in this. It's a bit of a shortcut if you do manage the hook jump, but if you work out the puzzle fully, there's no need to do it.

you can. Go out of god mode and do /reset

#6 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

JUST you. You'll reset everyone else (not in god mode) too.

#7 Before February 2015

Ephrayam

Well congratz, you've stumped me I ended up doing like 4 weird jumps to do it, I couldn't find the intended solution.

Xenonetix1423777188184244

Board footer