Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

LucasA33

Castle Wars Beta (CTF Original) - Beta Only

What is Castle Wars
Its a level I created last year, around June-August Area. Originated from Rune scape, you had to goto the opponents castle and capture the flag, then run back to your castle, and set the flag down. In EE however, that feature is not supported, thus you were supposed to goto your opponents castle, and hit the key, sending the others, falling down into a pit that would bring them back into their castle. The winners get a point. And points would go on till one get 15.

Castle Wars Two - The Epic Return
I got beta, and then decided to remake Castle Wars. Keep in mind that this happened about a week ago. The concept changed. Run to the center of the board, and then knock the key in the center. Players complained the layer was too hard, thus it was infamous.

Castle Wars Three
So, I thought I made it easier, More raceish type level where the concept was the same. However; players could still cheat and what not, demanding myself to then have to do something else.

Castle Wars Beta Only (Castle Wars Beta)
Even though, the old castle wars will still be playable (not soon!), players cannot cheat, new look, and everything including lobby and no team changing!

URL - http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BWAOxM5utya0I

--Posted To Draft Continuing to Edit--

Last edited by LucasA33 (Feb 11 2011 6:49:33 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Y0shii

Re: Castle Wars Beta (CTF Original) - Beta Only

the idea is great, i noticed that it wasn't done, because i saw some empty castles so idk mayb u did that on perpose or idk but if u need some help i would like to help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

LucasA33 1423777648183784

Board footer