Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

Oh, dangit.

Another EE webpage wrote:

For Parents

Everybody Edits is a Multiplayer platform game where kids of all ages build great games for each other to play. Playing Everybody Edits is both a fun and creative experience.

The Everybody Edits team is committed to make Everybody Edits a safe and fun experience for everyone. Therefore public chat is automatically disabled and cannot be enabled without a paid Credit Card transaction. Making it impossible for strangers to talk.

Buying a Builders Club membership does NOT enable chat!

We recommend that you do not enable chat for a child!

First Error: Kids of all ages. So therefore someone aged 58 is still a kid.

Second error: "...Credit Card transaction. Making it impossible..." Grammatical error.

Third error: "The Everybody Edits team..." TEAM? It's already as if MrShoe took over the game!

NOTE: The third error is a joke.

The webpage is found here.

Last edited by Awesomenessgood (Dec 15 2012 7:09:46 am)

lunchbox

#2 Before February 2015

Deetz

Re: Oh, dangit.

Yeah... There technically is kids of all ages, and also some adults that apparently aren't included here. And who cares about a grammatical error? The game's full of 'em. And the third one, it's true, One of my friends talked with Chris in-game a while ago (I know--- WHAT!?) and he didn't even know what was going on in the game. So no team there.

So that's my opinion.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

There is way too many grammatical errors to even count anymore. I had a stickied spelling mistake thread for a long while ago, and I got so sick of updating it I ended up having it locked.

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Kids of all ages means all kids.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#5 Before February 2015

tak4n

The first error you are talking about is not even an error... Do you want it to sound something like "Kids of all ages and adults who like talking to kids." Not only does that sound pedo but it also makes parents wonder why the hell would an adult play a smiley game with their child...

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#6 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

Sorry for the spam. I was just not happy with how EE is like now.

lunchbox

Awesomenessgood142392160339829

Board footer