Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

crastopher

Baby come back...

Exactly one year ago today, I was hanging out in a level I loved hanging out in with my little beta group friends I had (Maingi, Madmadness65, Megapickles, Saintcool, Atilla, Bob, Pokemontalon, Wolfexile, Awzzomedude,and sometimes BobyJo). We were just "chilling", like we normally do, having a fun time. Now, I look back, everything has changed. I would normally like change, but it has not been to the benefit of the doubt. I would do anything, if we could just rewind in time, to where half-blocks and backgrounds were introduced. I'd love to see how many other people would love this too. Why not, even, that we suggest the idea that: for a week, they take away everything made since last April, and let us play semi-original Everybody Edits?

Last edited by crastopher (Jan 2 2013 4:41:05 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: Baby come back...

I want to play an Everybody Edits from exactly last year when Piano and Drum was introduced. The world seemed so happy then........

#3 Before February 2015

^I lol'd.
Anyway, people were complaining a lot back then - actually, when backgrounds were introduced everyone said it changed the game too much. I bet in 2014 EE will be dead, and some people will try to 'ressurect' it with remakes, trying to make it just like EE is now.

#4 Before February 2015

NR2001

Interesting...

#5 Before February 2015

crastopher

I love your PoV there. I couldn't disagree.

#6 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

If we can resume time.. EOpYT.png

#7 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Um crastopher what about me, mrock, bob, poketalon, wolfexile, awzzomedude, pizza and I suppose you could count kitty too.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

NR2001 wrote:

Interesting...

one word posts are bad

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

NR2001

Wouldn't this be a coding nightmare?

#10 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

0176 wrote:

Anyway, people were complaining a lot back then - actually, when backgrounds were introduced everyone said it changed the game too much.

If I recall correctly, more of the complaint then was about the new physics that came with it.

#11 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Arceus64 wrote:

I want to play an Everybody Edits from exactly last year when Piano and Drum was introduced. The world seemed so happy then........

Click on the link and a evil face pops up at you...I lol'd when I saw that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

On Topic:

I would like EE to go back to as some would say, 'The good old days' However EE is still very good and alot of things have improved.:D

#12 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I'm actually on Julian's side for this argument, I don't understand why people are complaining. He's adding extra content with loads more to come.

This game is a job for them, they need money from it, so they add more stuff to persuade you to get gems, you don't need to, you don't need to get the updates.

Ok, I'm confused, so before I continue I want to know why you are complaining.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#13 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Know what I think would be a better idea?
Fire Julian and shut down builders club.

#14 Before February 2015

Arceus64

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Know what I think would be a better idea?
Fire Julian and shut down builders club.

This has been suggested about a million times already, we're not getting any further with putting the idea into actuality yet.

crastopher 142392271038722

Board footer