Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

P788

Re: NEW EE MODERATOR, MRVOID!

The next moderator probably will be MrBean.

Should we aVOID MrVoid?

Last edited by P788 (Jan 5 2013 10:35:37 am)

#52 Before February 2015

Deetz

MrShoe
MrVoid
Mistershoe (old account of MrShoe, deleted)
What's next?

Anywho, programmer, might be better updates. High hopes.

#53 Before February 2015

Jim-panse

Well interesting...
I wonder to what this new moderator will lead to.

ktostam450 wrote:

So:
1. MrShoe and Chris won't read forums.
2. Chris hired Mrvoid.
3. Mrvoid read forums.
4. Mrvoid read ideas.
5. Mrvoid is programmer - so he can release those ideas.

I suggest
5. Mrvoid noticed most people think MrShoe is destroying the game and
tries to stop him and dies in the fight after 2 weeks of programming geek battle.

Or he finally gets MrShoe back on the right path!

#54 Before February 2015

normaluser

Hopefully he visits the forum, otherwise there's still no point in posting in bug reports, graphics suggestions, etc.

#55 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

*crosses fingers and hopes for the best* Good luck MrVoid!

Also, if his name is Martin, then he doesn't work for SpaceTimeFoam...

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#56 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The next guy to talk about mrvoid being a pedophile in this topic gets smacked for flaming. That's enough, ok?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#57 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Intriguing. I was vaguely wondering what this MrVoid thing was and it didn't occur to me that it might not be someone somehow misspelling MrShoe.
Also, I'd like to point a few things out from the eleventh and twelfth images in the OP: The Black death/update spoiler thing. And now I begin update speculation and other stupid things -- sorry this isn't very 'eloquent', but now I have a standard to live up to and now I'm horribly insecure about it.

A quick search of Schou [which was MrShoe's last name, so maybe HE'S SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH MRVOID AND CHANGED HIS LAST NAME AND THEY'RE GAY LOVERS NEW OTP] (okay i'm sorry that was silly) shows a Mogens Schou, who pretty much invented the idea of Lithium as a bipolar medication. He was also Danish and won a lot of medical awards.
And considering this and 'black death' -- a deadly plague that kill oh my god holy crap plagues and lithium this is insane oh gosh i am dying [this is what happens when you're an Emilie Autumn fan, guys.]

okay okay okay. okay.

The black death was obviously a deadly plague that killed a lot of people, y. pestis, etc. there was also a film called black death but it doesn't seem too relevant. dark city. dark city. lithium dark city plagues.
Dark city is a film that's a cult classic [note to self go see it] about amnesia and running from 'strangers'.
Black Death is a gothic-horror [note to self go see this as well], Dark City is a neo-noir sci-fi. They've got nothing in common so perhaps he isn't talking about the films.
Also, Dishonored has a dark city (as a phrase, not the film) type vibe and also there's a plague. Hmmmm.

OKAY OH MY GOD OKAY THANKS MRVOID I LOVE YOU.
Okay okay okay holy crap. Dark City. I was looking at three sets of links on the plot synopsis and these strangers things are parasites. PARASITES AND PLAGUES IT FITS.
Okay, so from this we can assume:
- The next update will be dark, theme-wise. And medical related.
uh that's all i can think of.

But if I am right at all, this is incredibly awesome and even better than the gas masks!!

Either way, I have high hopes for this MrVoid. Voidy. Void. His name does not bode well for good things, but I suppose you can't judge a mod by his name.
But then, there is a question that remains: dark things in a children's game?

edit: alsoithinkmrvoidisfairlyattractive and also let's stop being so stalkery

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Jan 4 2013 6:11:44 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#58 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Please please please. plague doctor smilie.

AXY5j.jpg

Last edited by Saintcool (Jan 4 2013 6:22:12 pm)

#59 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

MrShoe
Shoe=Go Away

MrVoid
Void=Nothing

Mr is included in both.
Both work at STF

I have a horrible feeling.

#60 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

What if they are the same people? You know... Both their names starts with "mr"...

lunchbox

#61 Before February 2015

NR2001

Until we know MrVoid's real name.... the world may never know.

#62 Before February 2015

Koto

Hey, if we can get Mrvoid to come onto these forums, we'd have a real chance at filling in the void (lol) that was left when rpgmaster went off the grid.   We need to do our best to welcome him, and try to stear him in the right direction.   MrShoe may ignore this entire section of this community, but we have a real chance, now, of saving this game, and bringing it back to how it used to be.

#63 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

Awesome now we have 2   mrshoes...
i think one was enough

#64 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

If the game goes into one more bad direction because of MrShoe I quit.
This is our chance (and mr void's chance as well) to save the game.
Mr. Void can only chat because he is a moderator. I say, everybody with chat try and convince him into going into this forum, telling him Cyclone made it and there are good ideas here. (no lie) This might work.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#65 Before February 2015

ktostam450

PEOPLE!

Why do you think MrVoid will be bad? MrShoe is OK. Chris decided about ALL updates like potions, magic or builders club! MrVoid and MrShoe are hired to help making updates, not to own this game and destoy it. Chris did it all. So, don't be raged on MrShoe or MrVoid (even MrVoid didn't any update)!

#66 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

If so, Tell chris, **** OFF.

Last edited by ABC Boy (Jan 5 2013 4:30:46 am)

#67 Before February 2015

Saintcool

awesomenessgood wrote:

What if they are the same people? You know... Both their names starts with "mr"...

I don't think MrShoe it that stupid.

#68 Before February 2015

skullz17

Why is everyone ignorantly judging MRVOID? Or just being suspicious of him because his name begins with MR? I also thought he was MrShoe's alt at first, but when someone told me he was a new mod I was excited for the future, not dreading it.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#69 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

skullz16 wrote:

Why is everyone ignorantly judging MRVOID? Or just being suspicious of him because his name begins with MR? I also thought he was MrShoe's alt at first, but when someone told me he was a new mod I was excited for the future, not dreading it.

Yes hopefully the future will be full of great updates. (The majority of Mrshoes updates were good anyway)

#70 Before February 2015

P788

MrShoe
MRVOID

If all moderators now need to start with MR, then the next moderator will be (very likely):

MR.T

32944736.jpg

Last edited by P788 (Jan 5 2013 10:36:09 am)

#71 Before February 2015

Deetz

Oh my god.

Why are people raging about his name!? It's probably just Void and Shoe having a little fun. Not something to go hating on Void for.

#72 Before February 2015

Raon

For the ones of you who still don't know, MrVoid already has a forum account with the same name. Any moderator can confirm. I saw him 2 times online browsing the forums during my nightime.

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#73 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Mr. Void does work for Space Time Foam, and his name is Martin Traberg.   Hopefully this clears that up.

Please stop the following idiotic things:
Calling Mr. Shoe MrShoe
Saying Shoe and Void are the same person
Saying that their names imply anything (looking at you KRAZYMAN50 and tomkazoz)
et cetera

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#74 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Raon the chances of that being some nub are very high.

#75 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Raon wrote:

For the ones of you who still don't know, MrVoid already has a forum account with the same name. Any moderator can confirm. I saw him 2 times online browsing the forums during my nightime.

On the day of him being signed up he had said he's visited and read some of the forums, I looked and he didn't have an account.

Also, no mods can confirm because EE doesn't track IP addresses it seems anymore.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Raon142392340738025

Board footer