Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Koto

Re: Let's get serious.

legoking, before MrShoe came, there were four months straight of no updates.

#27 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

And...I care about this...because...?

Would you like a bank account full of $1,000 and no interest or an account with $750 that gets 50% interest weekly?

#28 Before February 2015

Master1

^I'll take the $1,000, because I happen to be a millionaire who doesn't need the money.

Last edited by Master1 (Dec 31 2012 12:41:06 am)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#29 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

strider has been warned for spamming/flaming.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#30 Before February 2015

Deetz

Jeez. Let's just have fun playing a fun game. Everybody's just too serious about this.

#31 Before February 2015

NR2001

Deetz wrote:

Jeez. Let's just have fun playing a fun game. Everybody's just too serious about this.

Agree

#32 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

strider wrote:

I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD JUST SHUT UP ABOUT THIS CRAP JULIAN PROBLEBLY DOESENT CARE ABOUT YOUR EMAILS AND JUST DELETES THEM IF YOU LOST YOUR ACOUNT FOR NO REASON THEN SEND A EMAIL I DON'T GIVE A CRAP JUST DON'T SEND MORE THEN ONE YOU ARE ALL CONPLANING BUT YOU DON'T OWN THE GAME SO THATS YOUR FULT YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECTED THE GAME AND IT'S USERS SO STOP BEING IDIOTS

Personally, I agree with this, Not for its flaming, not for its spamming.
No matter how we spam, we protest, or we rage about this game,
Julian doesn't care, he is proud of his ruining. He don't want to redo it.
But for the next line, where you said just send a email if you got banned for no reason,
Same above. Julian will ignore it because he knows that those banned people must have a reason.
Hating, raging, protesting, and reporting about his grief, doesn't have an excuse to play EE anymore.
He actually ruled this game.
Let's leave this game...

#33 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

AzurePudding wrote:

Personally I have yet to spend a penny on this game as I don't find it worth any money yet.   It feels so incomplete.   It's a simple flash game and that's all it really is.   Sure it's fun, but as of now, looks like it's a good thing I haven't spent anything in case I get banned for no good reason.

Everybody Edits was designed to be a simple Flash game and hopefully will never be more than that.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#34 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
AzurePudding wrote:

Personally I have yet to spend a penny on this game as I don't find it worth any money yet.   It feels so incomplete.   It's a simple flash game and that's all it really is.   Sure it's fun, but as of now, looks like it's a good thing I haven't spent anything in case I get banned for no good reason.

Everybody Edits was designed to be a simple Flash game and hopefully will never be more than that.

Look about 2 years ago before Julian came of course EE was less complicated, however Chris hired Julian because he had faith that he would pull out some amazing updates, and Julian did. Some great updates were:

.The friends System (Loads of people have benefited from that + it makes it easier for people to find there friends)

.Potions (Something to change your god aura from boring white to a more colorful colour)

.Magic Class (Magic coins was disabled because of coin collector bot so MrShoe found a solution so players could keep increasing there energy)

.Good packs and updates (Some packs people don't like, but the majority MrShoe has made are very good and have made the game more interesting)

So don't have a rant at MrShoe over some recent bannings or builders club or that Beta has gone.. (Builders club is optional anyway and MrShoe was being generous because he gave beta 1 month free). Your forgetting that Everybody Edits is supposed to be a friendly game, not 'oh lets rage at MrShoe' or 'lets spam his email' no,no,no. The Everybody Edits community should not discard a moderator because some of the recent things he/she have done.

I sympathize for those who are abit displeased at Mrshoes actions and want there voice to be heard, I really do sympathize. However he has done more right than wrong so you should stop this 'Hate Group' as I could say because he is a nice person and you have to get used to him and the way he works.

Whenever the next update comes out, I will contact MrShoe by any means necessary and I will let your questions get answered from his point of view so then it balances it out.

Thank you for reading,

/Alexthementalone

Last edited by Alexthementalone (Jan 1 2013 2:10:37 pm)

#35 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

AL3XTH3M3NTALON3 wrote:

Look about 2 years ago before Julian came of course EE was less complicated, however Chris hired Julian because he had faith that he would pull out some amazing updates, and Julian did. Some great updates were:

.The friends System (Loads of people have benefited from that + it makes it easier for people to find there friends)

.Potions (Something to change your god aura from boring white to a more colorful colour)

.Magic Class (Magic coins was disabled because of coin collector bot so MrShoe found a solution so players could keep increasing there energy)

.Good packs and updates (Some packs people don't like, but the majority MrShoe has made are very good and have made the game more interesting)

So don't have a rant at MrShoe over some recent bannings or builders club or that Beta has gone.. (Builders club is optional anyway and MrShoe was being generous because he gave beta 1 month free). Your forgetting that Everybody Edits is supposed to be a friendly game, not 'oh lets rage at MrShoe' or 'lets spam his email' no,no,no. The Everybody Edits community should not discard a moderator because some of the recent things he/she have done.

I sympathize for those who are abit displeased at Mrshoes actions and want there voice to be heard, I really do sympathize. However he has done more right than wrong so you should stop this 'Hate Group' as I could say because he is a nice person and you have to get used to him and the way he works.

Whenever the next update comes out, I will contact MrShoe by any means necessary and I will let your questions get answered from his point of view so then it balances it out.

Thank you for reading,

/Alexthementalone

The friend system is still glitched out. And MrShoe never fixed it.

Potion is just an addition of cheats.

Magic Class didn't make anything good, but lead EE to be a RPG game.

Packs and Updates were good, but making complex things to EE, this is a sandbox, not a fully mindblowing action game.

#36 Before February 2015

Echo!

ABC Boy wrote:

If I see another post of winging like a little 6 year old girl, I'm going to fully dislike you. You've got the to the stage where you don't even know what you're talking about, in every post I've seen lately, you moan, it's ridiculous, and for every post you do moan, every post I'm going to rage a reply at you.

Define RPG and then define Sandbox, then compare. The day a smiley can make other smiley re-spawn you win.

ABC Boy wrote:

Packs and Updates were good, but making complex things to EE, this is a sandbox, not a fully mindblowing action game

You think the stuff in EE is mind-blowing? It's hardly complex stuff, you moan that "Mrshoes updates are so simple!11" and now "EE is so complex" what are you on about?

Last edited by Echo! (Jan 8 2013 1:59:27 pm)

#37 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Echo! wrote:
ABC Boy wrote:

If I see another post of winging like a little 6 year old girl, I'm going to fully dislike you. You've got the to the stage where you don't even know what you're talking about, in every post I've seen lately, you moan, it's ridiculous, and for every post you do moan, every post I'm going to rage a reply at you.

Define RPG and then define Sandbox, then compare. The day a smiley can make other smiley re-spawn you win.
/* So, Let's not say that it is RPG Element. But what is it for? New people can get high max energy just by having magic coins, While the older ones spent their life time getting for a magic coin in the past. Isn't it unfair? */

ABC Boy wrote:

Packs and Updates were good, but making complex things to EE, this is a sandbox, not a fully mindblowing action game

You think the stuff in EE is mind-blowing? It's hardly complex stuff, you moan that "Mrshoes updates are so simple!11" and now "EE is so complex" what are you on about?
/* I don't realized I have said that thing, and I never said EE is complex, Adding gravity elements, then some Half-gravity-less element, Then ones boosting you, and suddenly some make it slow to move.
I can call that "Adding more fun" to this game, but MrShoe is adding a bit too much Action blocks, now even hazards.*/

SilverStar142392356537867

Board footer