Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

johan

ROOM

ROOM

It's the sequel to: level; which means that it's a weird map with a few hidden shortcuts/tricks to speed things up incase you would like to get the track record.

The map is divided in 8 stages with various difficulty, which will increase the deeper your quest continues, the pipe section is just a bonus room and I don't suggest you to rush, if you would like to beat it.

dsgwh.png
high score:
-
-
-

if you're hungry and want pizza, but you forgot the money in your dream.
click here:

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWc1e012b1a0I
or
www.everybodyedits.com/games/PWc1e012b1a0I

Last edited by johan (Sep 16 2011 9:53:24 am)

#2 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Re: ROOM

I enjoyed the start, but the arrows under the time text are annoying because it's a 0-mistake zone.
Even the smallest mistake means you have replay the whole thing. :/
So, you play, test a new segment, fail, replay everything, try the failed segment again, fail, replay everything, pass the segment you first failed, but then fail the next segment, replay everything, fail again, retry, pass the second segment you first failed, fail the next segment, replay everything, and so on...

[Edit: Something similar in the section after that (this part), where if you fail a second segment, you have to redo the first segment. Why...]

Last edited by nlmdejonge (Sep 16 2011 2:17:51 pm)

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#3 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Pizzaception

and i missed a gold coin somehow //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

I raged at the gray basic part after the hard Hardtoextrememinigames part

Last edited by Breadfinn (Sep 16 2011 2:05:45 pm)

5671.jpg

#5 Before February 2015

Oturan

Had to go when I was at the rainbow part, but will finish it when I have time. But it's nice and innovative as always.

johan 1423787659173773

Board footer