Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

awsomeman1

EE is dying whhhhhhyy

fame is more important than creativity

rank is more important than fun

and then when people are creative it is just so unonitced by " XD LVLL up fazt woot plz"

#2 Before February 2015

some woman

Re: EE is dying whhhhhhyy

Yes. I completely agree with you, and what you said in the level where we were talking.

Last edited by some man (Jan 25 2013 7:18:00 pm)

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#3 Before February 2015

Saintcool

How do you figure fame? Most of the famous people in ee are famous because of their creativity. If you are talking about people like Chamberlaingirl 99% of the people who play her levels don't even bother to look at or remember her name when they leave.

#4 Before February 2015

Supaforcer56

It's all because of Mr. shoes updates. I've heard that 3 of my friends have all ready quit ee because of it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Supaforcer56 (Jan 27 2013 3:54:33 am)

#5 Before February 2015

skullz17

Well MrShoe isn't all bad, he gave us the friend's list. Even now it's mostly Chris coming up with these ideas.

And plus we still have the fun of building. Nothing was taken away from us. Bad things were added but good things weren't taken away. Just stick to the good things.

EE isn't all about being noticed. I find fun in building. I like getting praise and compliments from other people but I'm fine with being proud of myself. I'm fine with simply saying "I made that." and thinking it's awesome.

As for other levels, you can always check out the "Rooms" sub-forum. Most active forumers aren't noobs and the ones that post levels are okay too.

Finally, I would like to say that it isn't the game that is corrupt, it's the people. But they always have been, nothing new. It's just "STAIRS TO CODE" has now become "LVL UP HERE WOOT". Same kind of thing, really. The game is simply encouraging people to continue.

The game simply encourages people to do stuff. As long as your not affected, it's fine.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#6 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Enough with the "EE sucks now" topics. The message is very loud and clear. You hate EE yet you're still here, complaining.

Post here instead, so General Discussion can be used for discussing instead of complaining again.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

awsomeman1 142392453736895

Board footer