Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

awsomeman1

Why does everyone hate mr. shoe

Since he started smileys massivley improved and so did theme packages. Also there are more workers at ee tha mr. shoe , chris, and mrvoid

#2 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

Re: Why does everyone hate mr. shoe

Oh..god..nublet tublet..his smilies suck.They look like he just put something together in Paint.The theme packages are useless and dumb.Like really,when are you going to use the monster pack?My point is made,and yours is invalidated sir.

#3 Before February 2015

awsomeman1

@ilike

well what about things like water, temle, and etc.

Also I used   templar and gasmask a ton

#4 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I love his updates. I have used monster pack several times @ Ilikenoah.

#5 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

I've been quite inactive because of school, I return to find that I'm level 1 and I can't use half of my smileys. These requirements of levels is an ignorant idea. This is why I hate MrShoe.

#6 Before February 2015

tak4n

How can you not hate him after he removed invisible portals?

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#7 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

The invisible portals were never intended in the first place, he is just doing his job.

#8 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

GKAbyss wrote:

The invisible portals were never intended in the first place, he is just doing his job.

Well, all the people (that play AND love Yo!Scroll, which depended on invisible portals) will probably set a full-blasted rage upon him. Hopefully, if he has enough TIME, we will receive a reason why he removed the invisible portals.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#9 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I don't think MrShoe gets any money for updating the game. If he does, it will not be directly from the game, but from payment by Benjaminsen.

#10 Before February 2015

magic277isback

awsomeman1 wrote:

Since he started smileys massivley improved and so did theme packages. Also there are more workers at ee tha mr. shoe , chris, and mrvoid

EE is sandbox game.
Everybody Edits : Everybody has the ability to modify
Chris,Cyclone,Toby,Rpgmaster2000 Are the only mods that i declare as true developers.
MrShoe and MrVoid Are the only mods that i declare as newbies. Why? Because they act like noob ignorants comparing with trolling noobs in EE.
Also they haven´t finished Chris Todo List.

If you wanna know something:

Chris is the main developer that came in our hearts in that game for nostalgic people as me.
That game has you seen had a happy and cute heart , and that heart as you see, MrShoe is manipulating it untill he destroy it to his final destination.

Other thing that i want to share: Chris made his game that people would know what they will like and they wont. (This mod as you can see here, Is my most favorite mod ever. (Apart Rpgmaster2000)).

By other way: MrShoe has modified the gameplay as he wants, rpg,woots,bc, but why he does it as he wants? A = Money. If you havent seen something, chat was a just a penny . that penny was just fine for having chat, and it was okay. Mr shoe increased chat for 3 dollars. People use alternative ways to do not pay chat. Chris made beta for 10 dollars. Mr shoe changed it for 30 , 54 , 96 dollars, and TEMPORALLY. The MrShoe graphics seems like for adventure/RPG games if you didnt saw that. Why do you think there was more people than now?

Because for this:

- If its a sandbox game, needs to be always the same gameplay

- A sandbox game , shouldn´t increase for just a game type. (Puzzle,action,RPG,adventure.etc) Needs to stay the same.

- Its okay if has premium features.

Awesomeman, do you like adventure or action games because for the blocks you use?
(I use like a casual level editor style).

My game type is creative , sandbox, misc.

And ee needs to be more sandbox than adventure/rpg

Last edited by magic277isback (Jan 28 2013 6:15:27 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Muffin

How come nobody complained when Minecraft, another sandbox game, added RPG elements such as enchantments, potions, and bosses...

This is still a sandbox game. If you don't like the rpg elements, DON'T USE THEM. Just like on minecraft: If you don't like enchantments/etc, you can choose to ignore them/play creative mode.

#12 Before February 2015

awsomeman1

what rpg elements i see none

#13 Before February 2015

Supaforcer56

awsomeman1 wrote:

@ilike

well what about things like water, temle, and etc.

Also I used   templar and gasmask a ton

Templar was not made y Mr. Shoe because it came out before Mr. Shoe was a Moderator

#14 Before February 2015

awsomeman1

Ok but still how did he make ee an rpg

#15 Before February 2015

Lashkar

Ilikenoah wrote:

Oh..god..nublet tublet..his smilies suck.They look like he just put something together in Paint.The theme packages are useless and dumb.Like really,when are you going to use the monster pack?My point is made,and yours is invalidated sir.

That information is in valid in this circumstance.

They actually have a designer who make their packs and smiley's for them, who? I do not know, I did not ask.

You should be saying "Their designer sucks"

#16 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

It is because EE has a community of whining nitwits.

That may sound harsh, but it is true.

If you don't like the updates, don't use them.

#17 Before February 2015

harrypotter35000

he is making the new generation of EE but this is not how i imagined.EE need to continue being that game from 2010.

awsomeman1 142392465036782

Board footer