Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

SCAR - Rocky Horror

Rocky Horror by SCAR
5dt8wl.jpg

NON-BETA
BETA

I want to thank all of my other members, Allie, Zacoist, Manurthebest and Spiderman for helping with this great work.

And special thanks to CYPH1E and DANIEL1234 for testing the minis. And thanks to SmileyXP to finding several exploit we didn't notice.

Hope you enjoy.
Sorry about the white little dots (players) on the map, I couldn't get a picture of it from my profile because it's messed up

Last edited by Breadfinn (Oct 23 2011 7:51:59 pm)

5671.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

Ralaina

Re: SCAR - Rocky Horror

Eh okey art, could be improved but wont tell you how. Minis were also okay.

#3 Before February 2015

EENinja

This better not be for the Halloween Contest...

#4 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

It sure is

5671.jpg

#5 Before February 2015

EENinja

Haha... Cool... D:

#6 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

My, this really is awesome.
I mean, it's so beautiful. Look at that tree, that moon. That "tent". That ... Wow.

Well done, the art really rocks. If I were a judge, this would be in my top 10, definitly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#7 Before February 2015

Zacoist

RavaTroll wrote:

Well done, the art really rocks. If I were a judge, this would be in my top 10, definitly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Coming from you, that means a lot. Thx! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

Adrianna

clouds are weird imo

over all i LOVE IT

#9 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Oh god. We got some competition here. I don't think I will be able to top that D:

#10 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I don't think anyone will. I think we a first place winner right here. I love the art. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#11 Before February 2015

Adrianna

ilcf14.jpg

#12 Before February 2015

Miasmic
Formerly Boh

oh there i am in Adriannas pic - thanks to a lot of help from Zacoist //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile - level looks awesome and was really good fun to play - though challenging for little old me.

#13 Before February 2015

smileyxp

Great World!!

This Will Definately Be In The Top 10 Worlds

#14 Before February 2015

Ralaina

I've decided! Since Addi is my nemesis and all! If she comes into the first place, I will quit this game! This is really great motivation, since I love this game!

#15 Before February 2015

smileyxp

Lol Thats Me...
Grats To The Winners ;p

#16 Before February 2015

Cyral

This is gonna be a winner
im sure chrises freinds will rage when they pla though, XD.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#17 Before February 2015

EENinja

Win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I thought the highlights where.

1. The minis. They where amazing.

2. The moon and tree.

3. The tent.

This must be in the top 8. Hopefully the judges know a good level when they see one!

#18 Before February 2015

Nickolai

this level deserves to win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 Before February 2015

coolmanman

WOW great work
Im glad there is more than one 1st prize //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#20 Before February 2015

mustang

The minimap is the by far the shining star of this world. It's clear a lot of time and effort went into making it look as good as it does, and I think it's safe to say few other entrants will be able to match the minimap art. While the tent is definitely well done, I think I was most impressed by the tree silhouetted by the moon since it really set the atmosphere for the map. The clouds did seem just a bit dull, but that's only because the rest of the minimap was at such a high level of skill in comparison.

The minis were at first enjoyable, easier at the beginning compared to most other Halloween maps I've played which was definitely a plus. Unfortunately they suffered from repetition, and tended to grow less and less fun as the map went on culminating in a somewhat tedious series of minis inside the ferris wheel. It was also disappointing that the minis were for the most part disconnected from the art itself, especially the couple of black box designs used most likely to ensure the minimap art was left untouched.

The guide arrows were definitely needed, and I hope the judges do not get lost since there are still one or two moments where the decorations and backgrounds obscure the path, creating a somewhat cluttered feel at times.

Overall, I think this is a very solid map, and I expect it to be a strong competitor in the contest.

#21 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Not as good as ours XD

Nah I'm jk it looks great however I will have to test the minis later.

#22 Before February 2015

bliske

nicely done, except im' just wondering where does some of that fit into halloween.
nice art though, amazing job on that, but the minis ain't entirely the best.
but use thought outside of the box, amazing job.
keep it up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#23 Before February 2015

Ralaina

Yeah, I was wondering the same. I mean it's zombies that has invaded a circus. But what other part in it represents halloween?

#24 Before February 2015

bliske

^ as ralaina said, i would understand if there were more features "representing halloween"
but about the only thing's i see in it regarding halloween is the "tree/moon" and the witch from what it displays.

#25 Before February 2015

DK Levels

The tent is actually really amazing, as well as the Northen Light and the tree, really hard map to top artwise for sure.
But it does not have a lot of Halloween features...
Definitely a strong contender for Top 10 though

Breadfinn1423791534169898

Board footer