Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Oldschoolgamer

The curse

I decided to try my hand at making an anti-level and here are the results:

What a horrible night to have...

The curse

2046mg.png

Travel through this land and bravely AVOID the treasures of the jungle. To reach the true treasure, you must have less than 30 gold coins, or else you fall to your doom as the weight of the treasures you collected breaks the bridge with you on it. If you are feeling daring, collect the 4 blue treasures and prove your worth as a true adventurer. Take caution as you travel, and good luck!

Difficulty (on a scale of 1-5 with one being noobishly simple and five being nearly impossible):

Length:
short

Links:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWy0kH9aHoa0I

ONE FINAL NOTE: any constructive feedback that will help me improve is greatly appreciated

You thought I was dead?
So did I.

But I still exist.

#2 Before February 2015

Deadlord

Re: The curse

dahafricanshift.png
Win,really nice map. Enjoyed it. Would give it a 9/10. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Yankeestar180

Lumpy Moon in the sky, no offense, but make it rounder! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Sed Animus

Good level, and that quote. "What a horrible night to have a curse" Castlevania 2 Simons Quest right

#5 Before February 2015

NikK

Really good map overall. The art is really good except for what Yankeestar said and the trees. I think the trees look... I don't know, kinda squared, if you know what I mean. And the minis, I think they're pretty good, you managed a good difficulty level, as it's not too easy, but not too hard also. You also managed to blend the minis and the art kinda good.

I give it a 8/10

Oldschoolgamer1423792457168975

Board footer