Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Benje00

Noob Fire

Hey, this is my first attempt at some thing like this and I needed some feedback.   Could you tell me whats good and whats not good?   It's easy on the top and gets way harder in the fire, so don't quit because it's too easy.   The top should take you about 2 minutes.   Thanks for reading. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Level link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWrmHxHM5gbEI

#2 Before February 2015

KingOfStars

Re: Noob Fire

Well well well, if you did that without EE Artist and without any model, and if it's the first time you do something like this, I'm going to say: "Good job."

Nice.

I'm a bit stuck at the end BUT I CAN DO IT

Last edited by KingOfStars (Feb 18 2012 9:41:30 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Benje00

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL No, it was with EE Artist, but I was talking about the minis.   Are they good?   Oh, and good job making it that far. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

KingOfStars

Oh well, good job EE Artist, then :3

But anyway, I like the minigames, they are quite different everytime. It's not boring, not like some levels like that I've played. By the way, a couple of them are nice, mind if I take them for a map I'm making? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I CAN DO IT. I just have some really slow keyboard, BUT I CAN DO IIIIIT

Last edited by KingOfStars (Feb 18 2012 9:57:55 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Miasmic
Formerly Boh

I played last night while you were still building. The fire would look better hand drawn, the map is not pretty but the minis were good fun and ususally do-able before rage set in - we all wished you had chat though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Boh (Feb 18 2012 10:03:41 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Benje00

KingOfStars wrote:

Oh well, good job EE Artist, then :3

But anyway, I like the minigames, they are quite different everytime. It's not boring, not like some levels like that I've played. By the way, a couple of them are nice, mind if I take them for a map I'm making? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I CAN DO IT. I just have some really slow keyboard, BUT I CAN DO IIIIIT

Sure!   You can take them.   Just give credit to "Benje00".

Boh wrote:

I played last night while you were still building. The fire would look better hand drawn, the map is not pretty but the minis were good fun and ususally do-able before rage set in - we all wished you had chat though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Cool, I'm glad they were fun. (That's what I focus mainly on) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   I wish I had chat too, but my parents don't want me chatting.   (I'm 14)   And yeah, I'm glad I could make them in time, I had to hold everyone back until the mini was made. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Benje00 (Feb 18 2012 10:11:10 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Thanel

Good job i liked minis. Its nice to play world with minis like these //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

I'm almost done, but it's a lot harder since im not home now and i'm forced to play on an old IBM, also i can't press more than 2 buttons at once.

EDIT: I started to lagg and while pressing arrow keys and space at the same time i got disconnected. Gosh i hate IBM! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Last edited by KanibalFrost (Feb 18 2012 10:50:49 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Miasmic
Formerly Boh

Benje00 wrote:

Cool, I'm glad they were fun. (That's what I focus mainly on) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   I wish I had chat too, but my parents don't want me chatting.   (I'm 14)   And yeah, I'm glad I could make them in time, I had to hold everyone back until the mini was made. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

lol - I was quite impressed by how fast you were making them - I can't concentrate on building with a swarm of smileys throwing themselves at everything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Lictor666

Yeah I win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
trdjhbv.jpg

Well nice level !

#11 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

nice level. good minis, good art, all in all a great play. got stuck at one point, but i'll try again l8r Yn8I7.png

Benje001423793994167438

Board footer