Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

theditor

Players you respect and admire

Well, the title says it all //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
But who are the player(s) who do you admire in EE?
Mine are probably:

Ravatroll and DK Levels - Fantastic art and creative ideas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Thecoolguy and Spiderman - Amazing minigames and concepts //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Cyph1e and Aslai - Awesomesauce programming skills //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Guest-69 and Guest-666 - Best names ever //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by theditor (Jul 30 2012 9:44:57 am)

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Re: Players you respect and admire

Mihb - Nice guy, good ideas, amazing player, good minis, etc

Drock2308: Good art, funny, Good minis, and good level concepts.

I have too many more, but I won't say all of them.
Theditor: I know you are joking on your last one, but the second name is making fun of my religion, so I am kind of annoyed

#3 Before February 2015

theditor

Don't take stuff too seriously, soccer.

#4 Before February 2015

Raon

I respect noone, because noone diserves my respect.
Lol no, i hope none of you took that seriously... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
I respect a lot of players, and everyone that respects me and respects whats right and fair!
However, i do admire Treejoe04 for being my great buddy and inspiring me with a great art skill.
Also, i admire Ravatroll, for being an amazing art maker.
Thats all, i guess...

Last edited by Raon (Aug 1 2012 3:33:03 pm)

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#5 Before February 2015

Kirby

hmmmmmm

theditor, and theditor for an awesome topic

theditor and theditor for awesome minis

theditor and theditor for saying their from easter island when they are from... somewhere else

<3

#6 Before February 2015

Deetz

soccerfreak006 wrote:

Theditor: I know you are joking on your last one, but the second name is making fun of my religion, so I am kind of annoyed

I'm sorry if this is also offensive to you, but how does the number 666 offend your religion???

#7 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Nou
Zoey2070
BuzzerBee
Bee
Cyphie
theditor
Different55
Pyromaniac
Bobyy
D-rock
Shy Guy
Shift
Master1
GKabyss

Last edited by Arceus64 (Jul 30 2012 10:34:53 am)

#8 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

deetz wrote:
soccerfreak006 wrote:

I'm sorry if this is also offensive to you, but how does the number 666 offend your religion???

Thanks for asking, but that number 666 is the mark of the beast. The symbol of the devil

#9 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

deetz wrote:
soccerfreak006 wrote:

I don't really know how it would offend.. He is just stating something out of the bible :O

#10 Before February 2015

theditor

Do not get too off-topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

By the way, y u hate Iron Maiden, soccer?

#11 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

deetz wrote:
soccerfreak006 wrote:

<bloop>

He's Christian. 666 is considered the mark of the beast, a sign of Satan. (source)
That being said, I don't think you should be too annoyed about it. It's a number, and it's unlikely that it'll ever harm you. I think 777 might be more harmful, because that means you hit the jackpot, which means you'll be rich and then people might kill you. It's not really making 'fun' of it. It's more like acknowledging the, how do I say, anti-religion of it? The exact opposite. Satanism.

I'll just list people.
Nou
Megalamb
Bee
MIHB
MFL
Mustang
Herty
BillyP, mah man
Drock
Cyphie
deetz
etc

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Jul 30 2012 12:10:51 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#12 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

soccerfreak006 wrote:

Oh so joking about a stupid meaningless number is worse than you saying crap about homosexuality in off topic?

MIHB and Zoidy.

They're Sexy

#13 Before February 2015

Deetz

Zoey2070 wrote:
deetz wrote:
soccerfreak006 wrote:

<bloop>

He's Christian. 666 is considered the mark of the beast, a sign of Satan. (source)
That being said, I don't think you should be too annoyed about it. It's a number, and it's unlikely that it'll ever harm you. I think 777 might be more harmful, because that means you hit the jackpot, which means you'll be rich and then people might kill you. It's not really making 'fun' of it. It's more like acknowledging the, how do I say, anti-religion of it? The exact opposite. Satanism.

<snip>

deez
etc

Thanks, and who is deez??? Is it me, or dazz, or somebody else???

#14 Before February 2015

theditor

Ffs, stop creating quote pyramids.

#15 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Alright, here's a good list (No particular order):

Admire:
Showpath, ( Admired for humor and similar intelligence)
Aslai, ( Admired for a lovely past (I read your About Me page) and creations on EE)
Processor. ( Admired for your oh-so-secretive self and intelligence)

Extra-Respect:

xjeex, a friend and to my knowledge has been loyal to me. lrussell, one of my best friends, hosts lulztech.tk and I can trust him not to rage when I **** him off. benwanted, an overall pleasant person to be around. capasha, quite an intelligent person, his fail English makes us all seem inferior somehow. XD coolmanman, a nice friend of whom I should talk to more often. kingjamstar, xjeex's brother, probably doesn't completely hate me. emalton, a good loyal friend, probably one of the people that sees me more **** off than others do. bobyy, a good friend that I've talked to a few times. buzzerbee, a friend who I think is drunk every time I talk to him. benwanted, a friend who seems to admire techy others' a lot. XD winhack3r, cool person, older than me and awesome since he's an adult. abrar11, my friend I nickname nubby92 which I talk to a bit. iyam, a friend; one of the people whom I can associate with intelligent and mature. skyler, a good friend I've talked to a few times. jak, a good friend, the only friend I have who is a cat. drsonic, Oh but, my friend, I do respect you! XD honeybuckles44, 70% trustworthy, past friend, and good at being able to peruse everyone because boobies. allie, I had as a friend and used to joke with. No longer in contact, however. :c 32ortonedge32dh, matured person I can respect and expect  to be logical. maengi, has a sense of humor I enjoy being around him, one of thet few beta-only-party people that still play EE. addi, has a name that reminds me of someone from an IRC, and I love you too (reference to +1) helvi, sup? ipwner, I purposely leave this message only to make you feel bad. XD wolfexile, a friend; another last-standing beta-only party person. kanight, a friend whom I would still pretend to dislike if I remembered what happened. supermen2, this guy is a legend, used to do the job of scaring people. XD (inb4 y u no accept my facebook friend request?!) jeremifier, a beta-only-party person that made me laugh quite a few times. cookielover, a beta-only party friend, hosted successful parties. kaylee123, a beta-only party friend, hosted successful parties.

Last edited by ?tilla (Aug 17 2012 11:12:49 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#16 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

deetz wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

deez
etc

Thanks, and who is deez??? Is it me, or dazz, or somebody else???

Ahh, it's you. My bad, I was writing it from memory.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#17 Before February 2015

blacksky

Theditor you are mine , you are a nice friend, making awesome lvls! all you is amazing!

#18 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

Friends: Raon, Polak1997, DamianPwns, Theditor, TreeJoe4, Spinza, CheesyCake, HoneyBuckles44, Curdflapper1, Benjaminsen, Lilwuzhere, Lolsackboylol, Mobon, Jorge, Ant123, Skyler, Brine123, Kaosslasher, BenW, Atilla, Cyclone, Toby, RPGMaster2000, MrShoe, MisterShoe, Donut, Gashley, NarutoX3, Boh, Amitatsmon, Me, Guest-666, Minimania, Krazyman50, Lql, Jacksaxon, Extreme1992Needschat, Brb, David, Mfeclipse, Showpath, Atmosphere/ Aylnee, Bob... Let's just say I'm friends with everyone on EE, except Linus21.

Moderators/ Admins: RPGMaster2000, Cyclone, Benjaminsen, Toby, MisterShoe, MrShoe, Chris, ChrisBenjaminsen, sBeam.

Programmers/ Coders: Aslai, Cyph1e, DamianPwns, Benjaminsen, Atilla, ShowPath.

Artists: Raon, BEE, Megalamb, Sensei1

King nubs: D-rock2308, Me, ~Omri~ (Polak1997), Spinza, Skyler.

Queen nubs: CheesyCake.

Last edited by SixtySeven (Jul 30 2012 12:48:12 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Inspiring my worlds: MIHB Jaa Star Iraka and supadorf24.

Supa, you made the level "time is killing me", and this is what taught me about landscape. It shaped the way I build, and the things I build.

Being a friend: Arceus64, stagecrew/ohho, Nongpleng, Ber55

You are my friends!

Making good levels that don't inspire me:   bee, thanel, tokebot, google, nou, MegaLamb

I love your levels.

Inspiring me to try to learn hack stuff: Atilla, doh

[b]Being the most funny nublet: Waddledee99

For greeting me into the world of EE with chat: MrScaniaV8Super
For being a bunny when I was in need of one: Kaosslasher, Bossking

Undecided: Takoman02

Last edited by Fdoou (Jul 30 2012 12:57:42 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Honeybuckles44

For Inspiring me to be someone (inside and out of ee), make right choices and always have fun: OrangeCrix, RDASH, xJeex, Dazz, Showpath, Doh, and Atilla.

Art inspiration: Dazz.

Minis inspiration (Playing and making) : OrangeCrix, Theditor, MacandCheese and Buzzernub.

<3 you guys. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Honeybuckles44 (Aug 1 2012 12:30:09 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

jemhun

Bobyy
Atilla
Doh
Cyph1e
Fdoou
Aslai
Showpath
Processor
Zoidy
MIHB
Nou
Megalamb
Zoey2070
Jojatekok

Last edited by jemhun (Jul 30 2012 2:54:08 pm)

#22 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Floriella24 and Andrewpoptropica - Very kind and generous helpers. They cared enough to stay and actually help me make my London 2012 Olympic Games Boss Level. Look at it here: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWDo86L5Nia0I

#23 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I respect Dazz, Addi,   Drock2308, KingOfTheOzone, ShyGuy, Spiderman, Bee, Cyph1e, Nou, MegaLamb, Well, Monkey, Zoidy, Express, Pyromaniac, Outran, Ryan, Yankeestar180, RavaTroll, MFL, Starblinky, Mustang, Kankurou, Creative, Thanel, Jojatekok, and Doh/Capasha.

Last edited by Bobyy (Jul 30 2012 2:50:32 pm)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#24 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Myself.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#25 Before February 2015

Honeybuckles44

dazz wrote:
Honeybuckles44 wrote:

For Inspiring me to be someone (inside and out of ee), make right choices and always have fun: OrangeCrix, RDASH, xJeex and Dazz.

Art inspiration: Dazz.

Minis inspiration (Playing and making) : OrangeCrix, Theditor and MacandCheese.

<3 you guys. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Lol Miss Honey, its funny my "art" inspires you when you're actually 10.000 better than me.

Thank you though, you're way too kind and much much better! <345678900987621 Stop now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Pshhh, are you kidding me, your ART is unique. And altogether you're very inspiring. I will never stop. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
<2345678990098765

theditor142392607435358

Board footer