Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

philipg1

Who Has the Best Art!

My votes go to Stagecrew,Boh and BEE.

Bee:20                                                                 
                                                                                                             RavaTroll:11
                                                                                                             Thanel:10
                                                                                                             Dozer789:1
                                                                                                             Creative:2
                                                                                                             Helvi:1
                                                                                                             Boh:13
                                                                                                             Asurch:1
                                                                                                             Kankorou:1
                                                                                                             Dazz:4
                                                                                                             Gkabyssflorida:6
                                                                                                             Zacoidy1234:5
                                                                                                             HoneyBuckles44:2
                                                                                                             TokeBot:4
                                                                                                             Stagecrew:4
                                                                                                             Philipg1:2
                                                                                                             Limmex:1
                                                                                                             Lictor666:3
                                                                                                             Addi:1
                                                                                                             Pyromaniac:1
                                                                                                             Deadlord:1
                                                                                                             Bobyy:1
                                                                                                             MIHB:1
                                                                                                             Glitcherkid:1
                                                                                                             Failgirl101:1
                                                                                                             Mylo/Mooncrew:1

Topics like that:
Who has the best minigames! http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=28509
Who is the best at playing! http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=28510

Last edited by philipg1 (Mar 7 2013 10:42:37 am)

#2 Before February 2015

theditor

Re: Who Has the Best Art!

Obviously, me.
Nah, my vote goes to Ravatroll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile But there is a lot of good artists, like Deadlord, Thanel, Creative and even Thecoolguy with his unrealistic stuff //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#3 Before February 2015

philipg1

k Theditor

#4 Before February 2015

Raon

Vote for RavaTroll

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#5 Before February 2015

Dozer789

i vote for me, check out my art lolhttp://everybodyedits.com/games/BWupJKqPy6bEI
if i cant vote for myself my vote goes to creative

#6 Before February 2015

tzgermska

i vote for bee i have him as friend he is a good friend of me  
SimpleScreenshotWindowshot28_6_201215_29_53.jpg

Last edited by tzgermska (Aug 10 2012 6:33:16 am)

#7 Before February 2015

AsurcH

I vote for Dozer789, his art is better than BEE.

You guys are just blindly accepting good people's works without even checking others. Dozer789 has a perfect art style and it is beyond perfectness. I would like him to do more art worlds, his career would be definatelly better than bee, <removed> or ravatroll.

Last edited by AsurcH (Aug 10 2012 12:14:17 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Let's all vote for Bee then because she is the most famous, um but since I can't think of any artists, fine Bee.

#9 Before February 2015

Dozer789

Thanks a lot asurch, the way i do my art is i have a screenshot program (it takes a photo of the screen like a camera) then i go and zoom it up 800% theni go and pick a pixel out of the brick and i go and draw a line by the colors on the palette then i go and put the closest color brick on my ee art. then i go and take another one, it is a very simple yet VERY time consuming process, (each block takes me around 2-3 hours to make)

#10 Before February 2015

philipg1

k //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

Dozer789

One thing i need to say is the smileys are a copy, they are not mine but the chat and everything else is.

Last edited by Dozer789 (Aug 10 2012 7:41:40 am)

#12 Before February 2015

philipg1

?

#13 Before February 2015

Arceus64

We already had/have a topic for this, again.

#14 Before February 2015

philipg1

k .=)

#15 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I love BEE's art, but I vote for Thanel,

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#16 Before February 2015

Arceus64

philipg1 wrote:

k .=)

Then if you say 'k', then you should close this topic and find the other topic, right?

If you respond, don't say one word either, it's annoying.

#17 Before February 2015

philipg1

Stop it bother you if all arceus64 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#18 Before February 2015

Dozer789

philipg1 you need to add me to the list, someone else besides me voted for me.

#19 Before February 2015

philipg1

You Can Not Vote Yourself But You Can Vote To Another People Who Whatsoever //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by philipg1 (Aug 10 2012 1:34:54 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Dozer789

Asurch voted for me so you need to put me up on it.

Last edited by Dozer789 (Aug 16 2012 8:39:27 am)

#21 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

I like BEE and Boh, but I have to pick Boh for this.

#22 Before February 2015

Muffy

Queen BEE.

#23 Before February 2015

philipg1

k //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015

ktostam450

tzgermska wrote:

i vote for bee i have him as friend he is a good friend of me  
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p51 … _29_53.jpg

Fake.
I don't have you in friends.

Topic: Kankurou.

Last edited by ktostam450 (Aug 11 2012 4:06:23 am)

#25 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Also Bee is a she, do your research before making stuff lie that up.
Can I cane from Bee to Dazz?

philipg1 142392698234450

Board footer