Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TiKen

Happy Zombies Party

Hello everyone!
You probably don't know me, I'm a very quiet person, and most of the time I play under the "TiKen" Nickname =P
Anyway, I tried to create a new bot, which I hope has never been implemented before. I called it the ZBot, Z for Zombie, you'll see why soon.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral You're a human, lost in a city overwhelmed by zombies, your goal is to survive until the arrival of your awesome saviors !
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad You're a zombie. Hungry zombie. Braaaains.... (Zombies wears party hats!)

In both case you'll have to "dig" your way through the city:
=>At the beginning, you're all in the safe house/waiting room.
=>When the game begins, you're teleported on the battlefield, Zombies are chosen randomly upon the players.
=>You have then 30 seconds to leave the safe zone, i.e. to go through this block (NvLGd.png), otherwise, you will not be able to play the round. (Zombie spawn doesn't have a safe zone. Zombie are always safe, since they are already dead!)
=>Once out of the safe zone you'll have to run through the city. You can only go through the following blocks:

zlG0E.png Concrete, and painted concrete. On the road again.
uhqjc.png Walkway, you can walk on it!
vUcc1.png Doors, easy way to enter and exit buildings.
8gOPD.png Fire, that burns you know. I mean, it's fire dude.
kb7Uq.png Ashes, it's like walking on the moon. Giant steps are what you take on it.
e2cHL.png Water. I won't try to swim in it if I where you... See, it's greenish.

=> Zombies have to chase Humans, as always in that kind of scenario. The game ends when everybody's dead, or if the time runs out.

As you will see, movement are really special, so please, when you move, follows those rules:

-Only move in one direction at a time, and release the key only when move is done (otherwise, graphical glitches may occur for other players).
-Do not rush to exit the safe zone! Please, take your time to destroy the safe zone gate (don't go through it if there is someone else, wait a bit) or you may not be considered as a playing.
-Do not try to leave or change your smiley if you are a zombie, please, play the game seriously =P

What I still have to do on the bot:

-Add a banlist
-Add an automatic game launcher
-Add a report command
-Add stats
-Change the way you exit the safe zone, to get rid of a glitch that can occur.
-Correct bugs...
-Other stuff that I will think of

The bot is still in beta stage even if it's almost done (I can't run all the tests on my own), so I will try to run games between 11 am and 2pm (GMT) during the week. Please report any bug you see! (forgot the link, sorry :http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWL_dvMhf2bEI)
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by tikenalpha (Oct 7 2012 10:15:15 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Re: Happy Zombies Party

Looks good I'm very curious about it i saw the level (http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWL_dvMhf2bEI) and it looks very good maybe a little bigger map anyway good luck

#3 Before February 2015

TiKen

Re: Happy Zombies Party

In fact the account I use for the bot is not my main account, which is on Kong, that's why there is little walkable bricks, and a small map. But I'll probably update it if it become popular (I'm not really god at level art, so it's a bit long for me to create the map XD)

TiKen1423802519158913

Board footer