Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

NC Naós Antediluvian

Well after a good 5 months of work put into this map Nazty Crew is finally back after a long period of time. Be looking out for new Nazty Crew Maps along the way also! Well after all the PRO Maps going along, we decide why not go for one also. So the members of Nazty Crew are proud to introduce our first ever easy to hard minis map ever, NC Naos Antediluvian.
8Spk6.png

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWGjnrH_3ZbEI
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWGjnrH_3ZbEI

Art By: NaztyRushz, Addi, Honeybuckles44, Jabatheblob1, Saintcool, Deetz.
And thanks for the water by: Thanel

Do to our lack of mini makers at the time, I would like to give big thanks to DClevels and Benje00 for their great work on the minis.

Rooms:
1- Benje00
2- DClevels
3- Benje00
4- DClevels
5- DClevels
7- DClevels and Killeratz
8- DClevels and Benje00
9- DClevels( with a concept by Benje00 and NaztyRushz)
10- DClevels
11- DClevels
12- Benje00
13- DClevels
14- DClevels
15- DClevels
16- DClevels
                                                                                                  Winners:
                                                                                               TheCoolGuy
                                                                                                    Master1
                                                                                                    1nsanity
                                                                                                    Cyph1e
                                                                                                       Polis
                                                                                                     Jaybm
                                                                                               OrangeCrix
                                                                                                 Emakulent
                                                                                              MonoKarmaz
                                                                                                       Matt
Special Thanks to 1nsanity, and Master1 for testing.

LEAVE FEEDBACK

Last edited by NaztyRushz (Jan 22 2013 3:07:13 pm)

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

Re: NC Naós Antediluvian

Yes...

ZzTtd.png

Rep, if you can afford it.

#3 Before February 2015

arteem

Seems like a nice map.
Hope I could get my new router tomorrow and I will play this, for sure.

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

Gud minis:
1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16

Annoying minis:
2, 6, 7, 9, 13

I wanna kill u cuz u suck so much and your a horrible mini:

I actually won before Thecoolguy, he's lying.

Love the level, everyone except Saintcool did an amazing job!
Minis - 3.5/4
Art - 3/3
GE - 3/3

Total - 9.5/10 - you guys suck.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

Insanity

Awesome level. So the minis were awesome, one or two were ragey, but the majority of them were excellent. The art was good except for the interior of the castle, which looked somewhat weird with the brown borderlines in it, and the ground beneath the castle, which could use some more depth and saturation. The water art was nice, and I also liked the clouds.

Art: 4/5
Minis: 4.5/5
Fun Factor: 5/5
Overall: 4.5/5

Win pic for you nubs:

Capture_WINNc.png

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by:

#6 Before February 2015

Alex X18X

2q36peu.jpg

Cool level...

#7 Before February 2015

cyph1e

I really enjoyed playing this level! Kudos to DCLevels and Benj00 for the awesome minis.

#8 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I got to 12 before I had to leave for other reasons. Thoughts so far would be that a lot of the minigames simply seem to repeat the same idea, first going normal gravity, and then the next in reverse, doing exactly the same thing. I felt that way for the first couple of minis, then they got good in the middle, and then it kinda got eye-rapey later on, and then returned to doing the exact same thing, twice. I'll also never understand who makes a building just to pack it full of rocks, but I like it. Also the "hills"? seem unfinished in the background.

Thoughts on the win-list, is that this level is so easy, it's like a first come first serve basis.

#9 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

D-rock2308 wrote:

I got to 12 before I had to leave for other reasons. Thoughts so far would be that a lot of the minigames simply seem to repeat the same idea, first going normal gravity, and then the next in reverse, doing exactly the same thing. I felt that way for the first couple of minis, then they got good in the middle, and then it kinda got eye-rapey later on, and then returned to doing the exact same thing, twice. I'll also never understand who makes a building just to pack it full of rocks, but I like it. Also the "hills"? seem unfinished in the background.

Thoughts on the win-list, is that this level is so easy, it's like a first come first serve basis.

Yeaaaa....ok thanks

#10 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Nice outcome. It was painful waiting for this to come out.

5671.jpg

#11 Before February 2015

OrangeCrix

Nice and quick, there were some exploits though.
2u97ocg.png

#12 Before February 2015

Emakulent

Amazing Map, I really enjoyed playing it. glad to see you guys are back i'll post my win pic and feeback a little later.

#13 Before February 2015

Deetz

Thank you for putting my name last on artists, because I did basically nothing.

So... nice level. I'm such a noob I only got to mini 2, but still.

#14 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

NaztyRushz wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

Yeaaaa....ok thanks

Someone has to post the bad criticism...

#15 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

drock2308 wrote:

Someone has to post the bad criticism...

<3

#16 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

Got to 5th or 6th minigame before I stepped out for homework.   I'll beat it Friday.

The art seems to get a little confused shading wise but it doesn't take away from the feel of the level.

Last edited by Ikaros (Nov 11 2012 7:30:23 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

MonoKarmaz

10 minutes well spent :-)
wSRJB.png

#18 Before February 2015

Urban

Got lag kicked at 15
wjGBj.png
Art - 10/10
Minis - 7/10 - The 15th one was terrible.

Last edited by Urban (Nov 11 2012 8:39:19 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Just telling you that the win list will not be extended. It is fully done. (exc Nazty or DC wants to change that)

5671.jpg

#20 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Oh, I remember getting constantly kicked from this baldy level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#21 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

AsurcH wrote:

Oh, I remember getting constantly kicked from this baldy level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wait, I stopped kicking you?

5671.jpg

#22 Before February 2015

xAnt123x

fYu9v.png
Fun level until I got to 15. 1-13 were easy some of them holdpsace and a couple exploits here and there but overall, the level was pretty good

Last edited by xAnt123x (Nov 12 2012 12:35:22 pm)

#23 Before February 2015

Zolume

xFAbX.png

Last edited by Zolume (Nov 12 2012 1:36:30 pm)

#24 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Whatup Nazty. Sorry I haven't been helping on this, been doing irl stuff. I will help more often now.
Anyhoo, so glad this is finally released, but didn't I make a few minis?

#25 Before February 2015

Master1

Okay, I speedran this in 8:10

any challengers?

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Spaceprobe1446696565555526

Board footer