Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Raon

The upcoming update might get delayed.

As you probably saw, last week's update was tuesday, a day earlyer than expected. Furthermore, the blog hasn't been updated and there's no sign of mrshove/mrvoid. I found out the reason. My uncle is a game developer and attended GDC, today when got back from San Fransisco he contacted me and told me that he met Julian at the conference, as well as Chris (actually almost the whole space time foam team and nonoba projects team was there).

Not sure if they got home from San Fransisco, but there are chances of a delay in the upcoming delay. At least one mystery is solved //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

http://www.gdconf.com/

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#2 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: The upcoming update might get delayed.

Seriously, he saw them? Man, that's cool, but how did he know that was them? Don't they live in Europe or something?

#3 Before February 2015

Raon

Arceus64 wrote:

Seriously, he saw them? Man, that's cool, but how did he know that was them? Don't they live in Europe or something?

I gave him a list of game developers to check, or even take a photo/autograph for me.
Got one from Con Artist! 8D (his logo with autograph)

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#4 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Wow thats cool. I thought Chris and Julian live in Denmark?

#5 Before February 2015

Raon

yes they do

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#6 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

OFF: get me a autograph of the creator from bioshock infinite.. please... :b @raon or from notch

Raon142392766833764

Board footer