Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Redhat

My Home World

"My Home World" is my first serious level, have fun ^^
Inspired by MIHB's Dream

Link

(OBS: if you got the coin, but didn't get into the portal, the portal is right behind the coin, I didn't figured how to fix that, sorry)
Here's the story (may contain Google translate errors)

It's a beautiful day, you decide to go to the city to repair your sword, you go to your portal and turn it on, but then something terrible happens.
from the portal, appeared six ghosts with skull head. Surprised, you turn off the portal and run, your vision goes dark, then for some reason, you end up back to your land, the ghosts are still there, then again, you run in the opposite direction, your fears dominate your mind until you fall into a hole and ends up on the roof of your house, but your house is completely taken, fog dominates the skyline, and the colors gave way to gray. The ghosts saw you, then you run inside and lock the door.

The ghosts are coming, you need to breathe and overcome your fears, your sword is very damaged, and your shield is almost useless, but are the only things you have.

You pick them up and climb on the attic, the ghosts are distracted, that's your chance, you need to be fast, then you take speed and cuts through one of the skulls, the skull explodes and returns the color for the entire area of the explosion, it's not time to stop, you should go to the next ghost!

You take speed again, runs the roof of his house and jump as high as you can, kick one of your walls and runs full speed to leave the skull in pieces, it explodes again and returns more color to your world. Now you have a new sword and shield, things will be easiest... or not...

You look back and sees a ghost trying to reactivate the portal, using a unknown red and white tool. you must stop him, then you jump over the pond, now empty, to pick up speed and make a vertical cut at an impressive speed, ripping the skull in half and causing another explosion, you turn off your portal to prevent more of these beings appear, and destroys the strange tool.

Now you need to recover your lands, has another ghost there, but this seems different, it has a red orb, and some mysterious energy being supplied by orb that looks dangerous, so you should try to go unnoticed, the stairs are out of the question, you climb one of your walls and jumps to a surprise attack, but a warm wind pushes you up, you need to pick up more speed. Then you climbs on the island that contained your trophy, which is now gray and turning to dust. jumps and falls fast enough to cut the skull in half and again cause an explosion, no... two explosions.

You are thrown away and is stunned for a moment, just been struck by a lightning. Then you look back and see another ghost, this time holding a blue orb, and a thunder being powered by it. He is charging more energy to attack again, you need to be quick. Then you climb again on the platform of the trophy, being electrocuted all the time, scale your wall to the top and falls in full speed to destroy the skull. another explosion, your pond is back.

Now you are faced with the ultimate ghost, it's him who is causing the illusions and fear, you must figure out the true way to get it, because the world is full of illusory obstacles now. after realizing the way, you do a great jump, and then another, you went through his barriers, and now falls and strikes two blows at the speed of light. Getting his crown. Your Home World is fully recovered, you grab your trophy and feels victorious. But from where came the ghosts anyway?

Credits: Amit for helping me with art, Lucasmaster for testing some minis
100% tested without god mode, difficult: medium.

Last edited by RedHat (May 15 2013 11:36:05 pm)

LEVfOrl.png

#2 Before February 2015

Marios

Re: My Home World

The title makes us think it IS a home world, but actually it is not. It is a big world with many ''home worlds''.
If there was a rating system, i would give you a 5/5
But since there isn't, you get a woot.
(And maybe +rep)

#3 Before February 2015

Redhat

thanks Marios
only 1 reply //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Maybe the story was not good enough...

LEVfOrl.png

#4 Before February 2015

Koto

I remember seeing this in the lobby yesterday, it was a neat idea.

#5 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

I went through the secret block path, then went backwards through it and got stuck. Stuck as in it was a very hard jump to get the coin. Good world though, I'd like to see more serious stuff like this from you. +rep

EDIT: Guess what! I won!!
wo5aUUb.png

Last edited by kooldude9000 (May 18 2013 11:45:09 am)

Redhat1423808717152715

Board footer