Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Marios

Be a computer virus

=World Description=
An medium world (I think, maybe bigger?) which contains some minigames and a boss at the end (Named ''Antivirus'')
=Story=
In Viral Inc., somebody forgot a virus machine active. That is where you come from. You want to escape Viral Inc. and go to another computer to infect it. However it won't be a cake walk. You must jump from file to file with some files being more powerful. Then you must beat the antivirus and it's games.

Play:http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWiZJwXJRxbEI

-Update Log-
Update 1:
Challenge you want, challenge you get!
I changed the way the minigames are played so i could put a new one, and i need a new category of files which makes it more challenging!
Also improved the stuff at the beginning!
Happy now, ECC?
Update 2:
Boost is just awesome! Thanks to boost, the world has been improved abit.
Update 3:
The crown at the interior of the computer has been protected with boosts. Now it is almost impossible to get it.
U-Mad-Bro.jpg
Update 4:
A block was modified on the last level, i hope this decreases frustration.
Also the red key is now protected with boosts instead of spikes.
Update 5:
The plate iron package made the world slightly nicer in graphics.

Last edited by Marios (Jun 10 2013 8:45:33 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Redhat

Re: Be a computer virus

We can't play without a link

LEVfOrl.png

#3 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

#4 Before February 2015

Anch

No offense, but it's kind of boring... And the minis are ok.

#5 Before February 2015

ECC

the concept behind this level is brilliant, but the level design is truly lacking. I suggest a larger world featuring much more then what is essentially 'stair races'. I also would suggest that an actual bot be in place for the boss room or building a high skilled large mini

Last edited by ECC (May 7 2013 7:56:36 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Marios

ECC wrote:

the concept behind this level is brilliant, but the level design is truly lacking. I suggest a larger world featuring much more then what is essentially 'stair races'. I also would suggest that an actual bot be in place for the boss room or building a high skilled large mini

A bot? Well the boss in that world is named ''Antivirus'' in the story, so i will need a bot that will perform the stuff i use on the boss.
IMPOSSIBLE.
High skilled large mini? nope.avi
I already have some medium-high skilled minis, and putting some LARGE ones too will make it harder. I meant to make this for almost every skill level.

As for the request to use a bigger level, well, it is a story of why i used that size.
That world was originally used for ''Escape for code'' which was a tiny hotel, unfinished, which only had one mini finished.
I decided to make that one world of many (I have a ton of worlds) useful by putting my OLD idea to it. The virus one.
Yeah, the computer virus game was an OOOOOLD idea i performed at older times. Then i remembered it cause i was popular thanks to it and i decided to bring the idea to today.
If you want to go directly to the decision, well...
I might get on using a bigger one (And i also hope to get more plays, cause i already got 1.500 plays at that world)

Last edited by Marios (May 8 2013 11:54:19 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Marios

RedHat wrote:

We can't play without a link

Well, the link is not worth either. The world is small, the game is very short and at the end there is a boss which needs someone to be handled from.
However, i will put the link for whoever wants to play the minis at least.

#8 Before February 2015

Marios

anch159 wrote:

No offense, but it's kind of boring... And the minis are ok.

Your not offending me at all...
...yet it is true.

#9 Before February 2015

ECC

'A bot? Well the boss in that world is named ''Antivirus'' in the story, so i will need a bot that will perform the stuff i use on the boss.
IMPOSSIBLE.'

wrong.

'As for the request to use a bigger level, well, it is a story of why i used that size.'

as long as you can justify it, I have nothing to say

'High skilled large mini? nope.avi
I already have some medium-high skilled minis, and putting some LARGE ones too will make it harder. I meant to make this for almost every skill level.'

You misunderstand, a mini of significant size would in fact improve the level. My play of it was simply put disappointing, the boss at the time ended with my winning after only 2 rounds(not times failed, but times all green blocks were removed), the entrance to the level are literally stairs, along with the following mini and finally there is just 2 minis that are simple jumps. overly simple, there is zero challenge even for my sister who is 6. Do not sell yourself short with low quality work, go all out, it gives you a fuzzy feeling inside and gains the respect of the community rather then disdain.

#10 Before February 2015

Marios

ECC wrote:

'A bot? Well the boss in that world is named ''Antivirus'' in the story, so i will need a bot that will perform the stuff i use on the boss.
IMPOSSIBLE.'

wrong.

'As for the request to use a bigger level, well, it is a story of why i used that size.'

as long as you can justify it, I have nothing to say

'High skilled large mini? nope.avi
I already have some medium-high skilled minis, and putting some LARGE ones too will make it harder. I meant to make this for almost every skill level.'

You misunderstand, a mini of significant size would in fact improve the level. My play of it was simply put disappointing, the boss at the time ended with my winning after only 2 rounds(not times failed, but times all green blocks were removed), the entrance to the level are literally stairs, along with the following mini and finally there is just 2 minis that are simple jumps. overly simple, there is zero challenge even for my sister who is 6. Do not sell yourself short with low quality work, go all out, it gives you a fuzzy feeling inside and gains the respect of the community rather then disdain.

I respect all of your opinions but the one at the bot.
At the boss, i use SPECIFIC stuff, not just snake, ground removal and stuff.
I am sure i won't find a bot that can perform that specific stuff.
And i can't program one either.

However, if it isn't impossible for you, tell me a bot that can do these:
Say it scans for viruses and tell the number of them, say the file names, do all of the specific stuff i use, give choice to tell instructions or not, do like it cannot compute it's failiure after player victory and doing the stuff properly.

#11 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

why does it not look like the inside of computer when you are the virus //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

ECC

all you need is a bot that replicates images. you can do it with EE artist and a macro script. Not necessarily the cleanest thing, but does exactly what you need and want.

#13 Before February 2015

Marios

ECC wrote:

all you need is a bot that replicates images. you can do it with EE artist and a macro script. Not necessarily the cleanest thing, but does exactly what you need and want.

EE artist won't help either, i gave you a list of what i want it to do but it completes only to do the stuff i use on boss properly. DENIED.

Last edited by Marios (May 9 2013 9:58:10 am)

#14 Before February 2015

Marios

Aoitenshi wrote:

why does it not look like the inside of computer when you are the virus //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

It is. When you go inside the tower, you are inside the computer. The blocks you jump are files and some files have special characteristics.

#15 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Marios wrote:
Aoitenshi wrote:

It is. When you go inside the tower, you are inside the computer. The blocks you jump are files and some files have special characteristics.

I was expecting a kind of green binaries and codes (CUI) instead of GUI.

#16 Before February 2015

Marios

*Bump*

I did it cause now there is a new update.

#17 Before February 2015

Marios

Bump squared.

#18 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

No-one really wants to play it so stop bumping it.

I'd also like to say, everything is just frustrating. Probably cuz of the lag overload on my computer but ...

#19 Before February 2015

skullz17

It was okay, the minis weren't too hard but they're better than they were (judging from how people described them)

I'd rather have a mini and a win box at the end rather than a boss.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#20 Before February 2015

Creature

Some problems:
-Key can be spammed.
-We forget coins.

This is a false statement.

Marios1423810123151309

Board footer