Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Anch

Re: The Square

I was waiting for someone to make a thread for this...
I RageQuitted, plus I had to do something... but this world deserved all of my woots, and reps, but I'm not sure if this is the owner of the world.

#27 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

and... i tried 2 join again and i keep getting LagKick //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I'D JOIN!1!!!11!1

#28 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

thesquare.jpg

#29 Before February 2015

DBear

Absolutely stunning map. I can't imagine the amount of time and effort that went into making this.

I did have one qualm, though. There isn't much direction. In order to move forward it seems like you have to check every shop at every hour. If there was a little more direction on what you had to do, the map would have been a little clearer.

That said, I thought the amount of interaction with the different 'characters' was incredible.

If one isn't already in the words, do you think you could pump out a sequel? Perhaps a little bit more story based...maybe make it creepier?

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#30 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

I played this a while back and thought it was quite an impressive room.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#31 Before February 2015

Creature

My favourite ee world, i completed it lot of times, and tryed making a video about it, but the stupid time limit don't let i do, but ill try make a video about that.

This is a false statement.

#32 Before February 2015

Anch

You guys are great! And now you made your Heroric Quest, you guys are just amazing! (Badoosh + Toop) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#33 Before February 2015

Creature

anch159 wrote:

You guys are great! And now you made your Heroric Quest, you guys are just amazing! (Badoosh + Toop) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

More is coming, just wait //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

This is a false statement.

Urban 1423810870150562

Board footer