Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Urban

The Square

Vh3oril.png
You are missing your keys...
Collect items, converse with citizens, and try to figure out what to do if you are to find them.

This is a maze level, it requires some thinking. Good luck!

Regular

Beta

Blue coin easter egg is a guaranteed extra rep. I will be impressed if anyone ever finds it.

Last edited by Urban (Jun 9 2013 10:42:04 am)

#2 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Re: The Square

This is a really fun level, I am currently playing it right now. Very and truly interactive.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#3 Before February 2015

Brushfire

Nice world, glad I was able to help make it.

#4 Before February 2015

arteem

Very interactive and fun. Nice story. I like how it gets from the keys to fooling people.

Playing right now

#5 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I had the great honor of being a tester. I loved it, it's truly original, and has flawless design. I think you guys are really special.

Only thing I didn't really like was the fact that here are these random time slots you have to guess! XD

10ol0yh.jpg

Well played.

Last edited by Arceus64 (Jun 9 2013 7:57:54 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

It's ... I've seen lots of stuff similar to this, but it's different in the fact that it's like an interaction.
I'm no professional, or good thinker, so I'm stuck on the third coin. But, very nice level, great concept. Good luck to all who play it.

#7 Before February 2015

TheRedSe7en

Fantastic world! Ranks in my top 10 for sure! (Must have been a LOT of work to figure it all out!)

#8 Before February 2015

SkyFalcon

Nice world, I like the interactive conversations.

#9 Before February 2015

Deetz

AWESOME, I can't believe how you figgered it all out. +rep bro

#10 Before February 2015

Terence22205

This is amazing.

#11 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

wALUvfe.png
Ta-da, originally posted in the wrong topic, but I improvised!

#12 Before February 2015

MFL

Good job. This is a powerful example of the scope of complexity possible to a creative mind that has mastered the tools of e.e. and is able to integrate them into a unique yet straight-forward experience. I wish I had seen much more ambitious works like this a long time ago.

#13 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Cleverly designed and well-put together. It has it's moments with the witty adventure-like scenarios.
If there was more multiple choice variety, it would be perfect.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#14 Before February 2015

Koto

Amazing idea.   I look forward to playing it further later.

#15 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Alright, time for the win picture.

PYVnFrg.png
Win! As a promise, I'm not allowed to tell where the blue coin is. Good luck finding it.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#16 Before February 2015

Koto

l17gjPL.png
I may/may not be showing off my high magic count.
One of the best maps I've played, although I felt like it was cheatable if you just paid attention to coindoors/gates during conversations.   Oh, btw, tell the Cafe Dweller that my chicken joke was goddamn hilarious.

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Jun 9 2013 8:57:49 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

It was fun, though I think some parts weren't clear.   You are just assumed to know what to do, but you don't.   You have to go through the many buildings throug hthe different times, guess-and-checking a lot.   That's the only part I didn't like.

Last edited by AzurePudding (Jun 9 2013 10:01:52 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Ok, cuu. = 3 =
It seemed like they just got worse every time. The first one, I was left stunned as a girls hair-flipping almost whipped me through the screen, leaving me in shock at how such a bad sense of humor could win 3rd place. And to even more surprise, the fat man at the desk was drooling in awe at the booiitch, and I then realized that he confused "humorous" with "posthumorous." Even though a very obnoxiously stupid thing to do after someone's death, that scene would actually seem more appropriate.

Really, all I can say is, wtflolz?

Not a very good level, needs SEVERE improvement. ;'/ Better luck next try. Boo-hoo, booboo.

Last edited by ipwner (Jun 10 2013 12:41:24 am)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#19 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

After disconnecting at 12 coins, I managed to get back and win:

3cn6j.png

Found the blue coin.

Brilliant level. I loved it so much. It was quite frustrating at times, but was worth it. I hope a sequel is coming out! Again, phenomenal level; fantastic job.

Last edited by BuzzerBee (Jun 10 2013 12:23:30 am)

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#20 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

That level was the epitome of fabulousness. It took all the previous fabulousness and crushed it beneath its perfectly manicured, quite fabulous feet. Then it dug a grave (fabulous of course), and buried it fabulously. All the while its hair was blowing fabulously in the fabulous breeze. Fabulous.

But actually, that level was great. It was definitely one of my favorite levels in EE, and I usually dont like playing levels that much..I loved the way it was truly interactive, as opposed to some of the other "interactive" levels I have seen. It must have taken you HELLA long to figure everything out, so I give you a pat on the back for that.

I also give you a much harder punch in the back for making me so frustrated with life. Not quite as bad as Lightspeed Rush, but still quite angry. At one point, I actually got up and started pacing around the room talking to myself....(>.> dont judge me). Either way, it was beautiful, and of course fabulous. I have no doubt I'll end up playing it again. I just can't get over how amazingly interactive it was.

As Koto said, some parts I felt you had to guess, but i mean, you can't really avoid it with a concept like that.

Now, I expect a sequel. You better start working, the fabulous clock is fabulously ticking.

Now here is my fabulous picture in your fabulous level--
2qks8qa.png
Stay fabulous

EDIT: Lets pretend I spelled "struggle" right in the picture

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Jun 10 2013 11:41:06 am)

#21 Before February 2015

Polis

Best maze I ever played I guess.
I liked it alot, it took some time to figure out though

no need for win pic

#22 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

Am I the only one that repeatedly told the judge that I had no costume? I eventually died of sleep loss. Toop kicks you if you're in the level for longer than 24 hours, with "You passed out on the street. Game over"

#23 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

i RQed cause i've bad english and i dont understand some words but before i rqed.. dis world is very nice . //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#24 Before February 2015

Koto

If you ever get a chance to do another, I'd love to see a detective/mystery themed version.

#25 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

If it was mystery it would just be too creepy. I would have a strong urge to make bad jokes and nobody wants that.

Urban 1423810870150562

Board footer