Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

blizzard

TecCrew Easter! (2)

Well,I deleted the old topic cuz there was some mixup with the art and stuff.But now this is now COMPLETE and I hope everyone is happy now -_-.so both 2 artists made the most of the world
Practically co-owners:
Superbowlboundraven: made butterfly,rainbow,1st,2nd,and 4th eggs (and the style for the last 2),flag,made the style of the background,and grass
chiscorey: made sun,bunny,big yellow bird,nest,eggs inside of the nest,roses,red butterfly,and fixed the tree

Major helpers:
Cakeje: made the basket and a flower
dffdag: made the basket the bunny holds and the tree (chiscorey fixed it up)
alesmile: made 75% of the minis
Onipede: helped add the grass,made the 3rd egg(from sbbr's style),a mini,and HAPPY EASTER font
Herosbow: Helped fix all the problems whilst testing the whole game

Minor helpers:
Blizzard10(me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile):   helped add grass,helped make logo,made 3 minis,and helped add background
Becks32: helped make logo
Heyimcool16: made the logo's new colors and made a mini
Lpeugliot9: made a mini
Fradeshan: made 2 minis and helped test (he's almost a major helper)
wonkathing: made the bluebird (not the musical notes),made 1 mini,and helped test

link here:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWTxh9CERebkI

Last edited by Blizzard101 (Apr 19 2014 5:05:05 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: TecCrew Easter! (2)

Probably should be a link to your world and some reformatting of your post...

#3 Before February 2015

blizzard

oh oops I forgot the link , sorry

#4 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Hi Blizzard, this is off-topic, about the "Minis Made By Many" room (link) in your profile. I cannot find an existing thread about it and didn't feel like creating one myself, so I'm posting here. I hope you (and the mods) don't mind. If you do, feel free to move this to a separate thread.
Anyways, here are some suggestions. I played this a while back and ran into some minis that were (almost) impossible and/or made me get stuck. Below are three screenshots that I saved.
This is a very difficult section and those who cannot finish it have to quit the level:
4NPMnjZ.png
(mirror)
This is impossible:
aCjQz1r.png
(mirror)
This is a very difficult section and those who cannot finish it have to quit the level:
H2ZDTTz.png
(mirror)

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#5 Before February 2015

blizzard

I guess if I Get bc again ill have some others make minis in the "noob spaces" cuz last time I was making this world with like 2 days of bc left...so I was asking noobs to make minis

blizzard1423810885150547

Board footer