Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Unfinished and unreleased levels

I was digging in my EE profile and came to realize some old levels I forgot even existed. I don't really care about them anymore, so eh, why not just show you them since they are never going to be finished.
Untitled Christmas Level
Based on BEE's easter level. This one is so old even Manurthebest helped with it. I miss that old pal.
What not to do
This one is Beta-only. That's why it's filled with beta blocks. Newbies are unable to see this piece of junk. Based on Chimi's topic.
Meteor Shower
This one is actually finished (and really old). Never released it because it doesn't show up on profile, y'know Beta saved world.
Flowtank(Aka Odyssey part II)
Piece of art. I like this one.
Journey
Based on the PS3 mini-game Journey. I actually got around showing someone this, but never fully released it. The only level I made in 2013. I really wanted to make it because I didn't want to waste my BC. It's actually one of my favorite levels. I focuses on creative minis instead of art this time. Bonus: Listen to this while you play.
Dark castle
One of my first levels. Has the same style as Dazz. He inspired me the most. Landscape based on Dragonfable's landscape.
My Home World
Just for fun ^^
RMS Titanic
The most ultra level. My first great sized level. I actually did release this one, but since it was made early 2011 I assume everyone has forgotten it. Honorable mention I thought. It was playable but I ruined the minis because I hated them so much.
Rivendell
Made this one in 2012. Never got around finishing it, t'was the time I was getting bored of level making.
Untitled castle level
I was building this when the decoration crisis went down. They had color on the minimap but suddenly disappeared ruining amounts of levels. I fixed them with BGs but never bothered finishing the level.
Winter is on its way
I actually made this one really quick last fall. I was extremely bored.
Untitled zombie level
This was actually gonna be a botted Zombie level, but I never bothered finding a programmer. DC levels helped me with this one.
Untitled spaceship level
This one was gonna be a great minigame world, but I sucked at them so I kinda gave up on it.
Untitled Inception level
Oh my god, I really regret never finishing this one. It was going to based on the whole Inception movie.
Planet Earth
Almost forgot to add this one. I think this is one of my proudest art map. No animator used btw. Decided to do some digging. I based this on this picture.
If you want to enjoy my released levels, be free to check my page. I'm done with level-making.
Enjoy.

Last edited by Breadfinn (Apr 20 2014 7:08:14 pm)

5671.jpg

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Re: Unfinished and unreleased levels

Journey is the most bizzare map ever. I love it.

#3 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Added Planet Earth. How could I have forgotten you.

5671.jpg

#4 Before February 2015

Anch

Journey's art is pretty nice.
Pro 1x1 hookjumps.

#5 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I think I only have 1-3 worlds finished :/
Anyway I like these!

Discord: jawp#5123

#6 Before February 2015

Koto

Planet Earth is the art map that made me respect you, as an artist.   I never really got to know you all that well, despite working with you multiple times on MG maps, and being in the same worlds a lot of the time.   Good luck on whatever you do in the future, you're a great artist(I know you aren't "leaving" but this is just sort of the era ee is in).   That Inception map does look great, too bad it won't get finished, I really enjoyed the movie.

#7 Before February 2015

Anch

There's a party at Journey //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Planet Earth is the art map that made me respect you, as an artist.   I never really got to know you all that well, despite working with you multiple times on MG maps, and being in the same worlds a lot of the time.   Good luck on whatever you do in the future, you're a great artist(I know you aren't "leaving" but this is just sort of the era ee is in).   That Inception map does look great, too bad it won't get finished, I really enjoyed the movie.

Oh good ol' MG times. I miss Shyguy.

5671.jpg

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

Me too, I haven't seen him in almost a year, now.

#10 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Bump x)

5671.jpg

#11 Before February 2015

Lictor666

The inception level is really nice !
I'll maybe re-watch the movie... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Breadfinn1423812367149065

Board footer