Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

FrogBot V1.7

Link
Weebly Page

This bot has had a forum before, but I quit EE for a while, and now I'm back.

The bot is simple, you win minis and grab the coin.

How To Win: It's a race against other players in various minis and difficulties. 1st Place: 10 Points 2nd Place: 5 Points 3rd Place: 1 Point
Rules: 1) No spamming, this includes with a bot. 2) No bots allowed, especially NBot because I don't like it. 3) No hacking, or get banned. 4) No asking for edit/code, the answer is no. 5) There is not a link for the bot for downloading, so don't ask. This is not NBot, so don't use !download. 6) No advertising, you can say the world name or url once, but don't pester the person to go there, it is very annoying. 7) Play fair, if you get mad at somebody, use "/mute username" and don't tell me to kick them.
 Commands:           Player Commands: !help - Returns this page !points - Says your points !points [name] - Says players points !mostpoints - Says the person with mostpoints !request [idea] - Sends a request for the bot            Admin Commands: !kick [name] - Kicks the player said !ban [name] - Bans the player said !end - Ends the course and starts a new one !setmini[#] - Sets the mini to the one said !name [name] - Sets the world name to the one said

Last edited by Xfrogman43 (Feb 8 2014 11:41:36 pm)

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#2 Before February 2015

dragonranger

Re: FrogBot V1.7

So, still think this is "pointless"
As you said in kong chat? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Anyway, back ontopic, i think you should give more points on 2nd and third, need some way to play the minis while the bot is on and... I got nothin. Great bot though

Edit: are you thinkin about switchin up the minis? Hint hint, mini 1

Last edited by Dragonranger (Feb 8 2014 11:38:13 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

Dragonranger wrote:

So, still think this is "pointless"
As you said in kong chat? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Anyway, back ontopic, i think you should give more points on 2nd and third, need some way to play the minis while the bot is on and... I got nothin. Great bot though

Edit: are you thinkin about switchin up the minis? Hint hint, mini 1

How many points do you think?

I might change the minis soon....

#4 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Include a picture of the map c:

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#5 Before February 2015

dragonranger

Maybe 2nd: 6-7 3rd: 2-3

Although in my opinion, a timer instead of a race would be better, (maybe you can change it or i dunno)
Therefore, you could have more intervals between points, and some people could ACTUALLLY stand A CHANCE, when there are 3 pros takin the first 3 wins in like 2 seconds ):

Just my opinion

#6 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

I'm going to make a practice level for people to practice [duh]. Not sure if it would help...

#7 Before February 2015

Creature

I dont play more frogbot, but i could like to make more levels, ill do some levels if you revive your old topic for posting levels to frogbot.

This is a false statement.

#8 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Maybe you could try to change it where you have a minute or two[Your choice] To do as many minis as possible, The number of minis you finish is the number of points you get, if you are the person to do the most minis, your points for that round double.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#9 Before February 2015

Creature

Jabatheblob1 wrote:

Maybe you could try to change it where you have a minute or two[Your choice] To do as many minis as possible, The number of minis you finish is the number of points you get, if you are the person to do the most minis, your points for that round double.

Frogbot is supposed to see who is better at playing minis, no who do more minis.

#10 Before February 2015

Maskestrio

Hello, xFrogman43. I am Maskestrio, and I do not enjoy hacking--it is a very unfair way to win levels, and even worse for competitive bots levels. However, someone named "WonkaThing" accused me of hacking, then banned me. He said that I flew through the walls, even though I had not used any hacks or glitches that I had known of. I apparently hacked in minigame #26. You can see the rest below in the chat log. I would have gotten N1KF to contact you on Kongregate, but he said you came offline before he had the chance to.

Chat log (Tinychat)

If you do not believe me, I am fine with that too, so feel free to do whatever you want. I am not forcing my request in any way, as I can just stop playing Frogbot. (Though, I am sure I will feel a bit disappointed if that is the case.)
Oh, and the Weebly website is a bit poorly designed, as it is hard to see white text on a white background without highlighting it.

Last edited by Maskestrio (Feb 10 2014 8:49:04 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

This level is terrible for one reason: it changes it's name frequently.

Please don't farm for plays, I now will never play this level again.

#12 Before February 2015

Creature

Fdoou wrote:

This level is terrible for one reason: it changes it's name frequently.

Please don't farm for plays, I now will never play this level again.

Yeah,i have these problems too,when i go to a world called like "code is 9001", it leads to frogbot, before i added xfrogman43 surely.

#13 Before February 2015

Implosion

Hey xfrogman43 why did you close your bot? It was very fun and uses skill. I hope one day you can open it back up. Really, you still play EE but you can't open up frog bot? Well, I hope you open it up once again a day. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Xfrogman431423812383149049

Board footer