Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Against My Mind

Here comes my lovely Sci-Fi contest submission.

Hope you will enjoy!

Against My Mind
Against My Beta Mind

A solution to final mini:

You press space in position and shoot yourself. Then you start going right, now here if you try to go all the way to right, you will fail. Instead you will want to have a bump there. After you bumped, you should hold left so you can achieve the left part of the mini. You will also have a bump at the top left part of the mini. After that bump you should hold right so you can achieve the right part of the mini. After you have a bump at the right side of the mini, hold left and you will be out.

Last edited by AsurcH (Nov 22 2014 8:36:36 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

skullz17

Re: Against My Mind

Very fun minis. Though the story is confusing, could you explain it to me?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#3 Before February 2015

Mr. Force

U FORGOT TO ADD: READ THE SIGNS OR U WILL GET LOST!"11111!111!11!!
nice level bro

#4 Before February 2015

AsurcH

skullz16 wrote:

Spoiler:
You are having nightmares, someone is trying to communicate you and imply an idea to your self consciousness. You decide to get help. You wake up in an underground laboratory where a scientist asks you what you have seen. You ignore him since after you have stared into the emptiness you have only one objective. There are a lot of security protocols in the future. Since you use the experimental teleporter without supervision you are having problems with your mind and you are slowly driving insane. You can't keep a track of your thoughts but you know one thing that you have to kill your future self. You actually see him at the end of 3rd mini where he is near a future BJSPPS. You catch up with him and he tells you he knows what you have to do is necessary. You jump into the teleporter where you have another vision. You have succeeded in killing your future self thus freeing yourself from the flow of time. Now you had to do all this only because you don't want to lose control of your mind. You end up being trapped inside your grave, where it tells you this man never had a future or past. He only lived in present and they hope he lived happily until the day he came to future(lost his mind in the lab).
----------------

Last edited by AsurcH (Nov 23 2014 6:30:54 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

This level is gonna win.

5671.jpg

#6 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I really liked this level. The story was great, even just considering that you were only able to use signs. The writing was really nice and the story flowed for the most part. I had to leave at the last mini, but I really enjoyed everything else. Definitely my favorite one so far //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#7 Before February 2015

skullz17

AsurcH wrote:
skullz16 wrote:

Spoiler:
You are having nightmares, someone is trying to communicate you and imply an idea to your self consciousness

So kinda like inception? But obviously with a completely different story, setting and outcome.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#8 Before February 2015

AsurcH

skullz16 wrote:
AsurcH wrote:
skullz16 wrote:

Spoiler:
You are having nightmares, someone is trying to communicate you and imply an idea to your self consciousness

So kinda like inception? But obviously with a completely different story, setting and outcome.

Secret messaging ftw

Uhhh I guess, however these happen in real life not in a dream. I don't recall inception much but there definitely can be some similarities. Actually I based the story around insanity and the outcome of killing your future self. The rest wrote itself.
-------------------------
Also Pyro, you should really finish it since the ending is what makes this level imo.

Last edited by AsurcH (Nov 25 2014 10:50:14 am)

AsurcH1423815307146125

Board footer