Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Benje00

Benje & Benje (EE Law Firm)

I have decided to abort this project as I believe it will give more attention to trolls, not stop the trolls.

It's overreacting to the situation and would be childish of us to "punish" the trolls, hackers.   We should treat each other nicely by asking others to remove their copied level.

If anyone else wants continue this project, make your own topic.

Last edited by Benje00 (May 2 2013 7:08:32 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Benje00

Re: Benje & Benje (EE Law Firm)

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool Reserved //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#3 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I'm so joining this.

#4 Before February 2015

CaliDingoX

haha you should totally "punish"   EEISFULLOFNOOBS.   why?     well if you haven't seen my topic about him already...look at "is this guy determined or what". //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

No. That is an incredibly moronic idea. Nobody wants your white knight crap.
It won't prevent people from doing anything other than targeting you to be 'punished'.

If anything, your reputation would be decreased.

>spam their PMs
Of course, the mods here would definitely tolerate this.
>make levels in EE saying they are bad
Sure, freedom of speech is a good thing, but inb4 EE has an authoritarian totalitarian autocracy system, and I don't think MrShoe will take kindly to it.

Chances are, if someone decides to hack you, you won't know who it is.
Go ahead and create a Westboro Baptist Church kind of group. Nobody is stopping you.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

Koto

Seems like a decent temporary replacement for the Nubbusters.

#7 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Okay, someone give me a quick lore: WHAT is going on? WHAT did I miss?

#8 Before February 2015

BlazingZelda

um.... how old are you benje?

sounds like it could be fun.

sounds like it could just be annoying people annoying other annoying people.

if I join can I leave if I don't like it?

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

Sounds like my kind of group. Count me in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Time to destroy the nub core of EE once and for all!

#10 Before February 2015

Wezza

You should see it as compliment that someone liked your level so much that they duplicated it. You're trying to fight trollers with trolling now, I hope you won't regret how it turns out.

#11 Before February 2015

skullz17

People can't be prevented from doing trolling or whatever with your punishments because they'll just get a lot of hate and attention. This might affect some trolls, but some might just continue.

I guess it might get the admins' attention, but then you might as well email mods.

Trolling is not inevitable. Hackers have no identity (As far as you know when you're hacked). Copying isn't such a big deal; easily dealt with.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#12 Before February 2015

You are trying to troll trollers to stop trolling //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Look how funny that is, you do the same thing you want to stop.
I think this could be a bad idea.

Off-topic: my fist sentence is kind of a tongue twister //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by 23 (Apr 24 2013 12:11:09 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

Calicara

23 wrote:

You are trying to troll trollers to stop trolling //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Off-topic: my fist sentence is kind of a tongue twister //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

People who make terrible levels deserved to be trolled. Get with the times. If we don't show these nubs whose boss smiley art and stairs will reign.

Last edited by Calicara (Apr 24 2013 2:32:58 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Polis

I join for sure

#15 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

i'd wanna join , some w0bs saying : whats de code , whats de code
>:(

#16 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

Seems like cyber mobbing. Not supporting this. Who gives you the right to judge over other people? Even if they copy, just tell the once.
They have reasons why they do the stuff they do AND you may not know them...

#17 Before February 2015

Calicara

[me wrote:

mylo]Seems like cyber mobbing. Not supporting this. Who gives you the right to judge over other people? Even if they copy, just tell the once.

They have reasons why they do the stuff they do AND you may not know them...

There is no reason to make smiley art, and there is no reason to make stairs or crappy bosses. If your level sucks then why are you playing EE? People who make terrible levels need to be trolled so they stop making terrible levels.

No reason to play EE if your just wasting your time. These same people could be reading books, or playing outside, but they are not. They are inside wasting their young lives, and should leave before they sucked in like the rest of us.

#18 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I wanna join

#19 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Failgirl101 wrote:

There is no reason to make smiley art, and there is no reason to make stairs or crappy bosses. If your level sucks then why are you playing EE? People who make terrible levels need to be trolled so they stop making terrible levels.

No reason to play EE if your just wasting your time. These same people could be reading books, or playing outside, but they are not. They are inside wasting their young lives, and should leave before they sucked in like the rest of us.

Sure, there can be reason to make smiley art, or bosses.
People don't play EE to make levels that YOU like. You need to be trolled to stop making moronic stances.

You have no control over others' lives, everything you are refuting is utterly stupid and only holds true to the regards of self-proclaimed egotistical 'pros' tenets.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#20 Before February 2015

Calicara

Learn to take a joke Atilla.

#YOLO

Jk... I don't really care that much. I roll with the trolls, and if you hate me I don't care. Go ahead hate me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#21 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Failgirl101 wrote:

Learn to take a joke Atilla.

#YOLO

Jk... I don't really care that much. I roll with the trolls, and if you hate me I don't care. Go ahead hate me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

It applies to anyone that thinks anything like this is a good idea.
LEL TROLING. I don't think you're in any position at the moment to troll without getting owned in the process.

Just sayin'.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#22 Before February 2015

Calicara

Are you kidding?

Free chat for EVERY account?! Trolling is at it's height, at least it is if your really into it. Haters gonna hate though.

#23 Before February 2015

BlazingZelda

Failgirl101 wrote:
23 wrote:

People who make terrible levels deserved to be trolled. Get with the times. If we don't show these nubs whose boss smiley art and stairs will reign.

correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe the point of the benje00 and benje00 law firm is to get people who make copies without giving credit and trolls a hard time. not to be jerks to little kids. it sounds like you,failgirl, just want to be a jerk to the new players. the player base in this game is already unwelcoming enough. how frequently do you see someone that has a magic class lower than 8 and higher than 1? Not frequently enough. The "noobs" are what each of us were when we first started, and picking on them is just hypocritical. Also, if the new players are getting picked at, then they'll go play minecraft instead and there won't be a new group of players to replace this one. Resulting in the true destruction of EE. MrShoe is not what's killing EE, it's the "community" that's poisoning it.

#24 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

BlazingZelda wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:
23 wrote:

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe the point of the benje00 and benje00 law firm is to get people who make copies without giving credit and trolls a hard time, not to be jerks to little kids. It sounds like you, failgirl, just want to be a jerk to the new players. The player base in this game is already unwelcoming enough. How frequently do you see someone that has a magic class lower than 8 and higher than 1? Not frequently enough. The "noobs" are what each of us were when we first started, and picking on them is just hypocritical. Also, if the new players are getting picked at, then they'll go play minecraft instead and there won't be a new group of players to replace this one. Resulting in the true destruction of EE. MrShoe is not what's killing EE, it's the "community" that's poisoning it.

So. Dang. TRUE!

I mean, I'm not a fun of noobs, but we shouldn't be so rude with them. It's morals, guys. And you don't want to know what happens if we hurt noobs like this.

Semi offtopic: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=29215&p=1 <- That's something related to this.

#25 Before February 2015

Calicara

BlazingZelda wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:
23 wrote:

correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe the point of the benje00 and benje00 law firm is to get people who make copies without giving credit and trolls a hard time. not to be jerks to little kids. it sounds like you,failgirl, just want to be a jerk to the new players. the player base in this game is already unwelcoming enough. how frequently do you see someone that has a magic class lower than 8 and higher than 1? Not frequently enough. The "noobs" are what each of us were when we first started, and picking on them is just hypocritical. Also, if the new players are getting picked at, then they'll go play minecraft instead and there won't be a new group of players to replace this one. Resulting in the true destruction of EE. MrShoe is not what's killing EE, it's the "community" that's poisoning it.

If people wanna go play minecrap that's not my problem. EE is a tiny speck of a game on the entirety of the internet. I never have and never will care about my reputation on this game. And if people are really gonna take what I do seriously, than that's their fault for being naive.

All I do is troll. I not crash levels. I do not ask for accounts. I do not share accounts. I do not use code cracker.

Also you wanna tell me I'm poisoning EE? Bull. Noobs and children are what's poisoning EE. Haven't you heard the phrase 'monkey see monkey do'? When we allow the newer players to be introduced to the lobby full of crap levels like stairs and smiley art, what do you think they are gonna start building?

See you don't think of this. You are condoning the building of smiley art, overused sprites, horrid bosses, and other nonsense purely because you believe that everyone has the right to do their own thing. Fine. But if you ask me, people making unoriginal horrid levels over and over is much more poison than me destroying a few levels here and there. When people are first introduced to their game, their first experiences shape the standard in which they should become. When the standard is nothing but box minis and bosses that really says something about this community.

Last edited by Calicara (May 1 2013 6:27:46 pm)

Benje00142392936932063

Board footer