Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

LillenDe1337

The Rise of The New EE Times Crew (TTCrew) *NEW*

hi this is Lillen De 1337, this is the brand new crew The New EE Times Crew and i seek members -interested??- mail me at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="5b2b3a372f283a30626e1b33342f363a323775283e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> or reach me at www.tinychat.com/NewsCrew or just shout it on this post and show ur self worthy for the crew hope you join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

-Lillen De 1337

Founder/Leader: Lillen De 1337 -God-

Co Leader/Administrator:PYROMANIC/MXCREW -the Famous that needs reply's-

Moderator: surf -surfer-

Advertisor: Free Spot! (do all you can to tell people about the crew and spreading the words)

Legend Builder: Free Spot! (reserved for famous EE people you can achive it if u get pro and famous enough)

Pro Builder: Free Spot! (you got to be super pro builder, like Koth Rikart or DKlevels can be achived)

builder: Free Spot! (you got to have some experience in building)

builder: Free Spot!

builder: Free Spot!

recruit: Free Spot! (you are a part in the crew but are not allowed to build rooms in its name *for reputation* you will also be teached to build like a pro!)

recruit: darkday -the padawan-

*IMPORTANT* you will also be awarded ranks to more easily determine your exact place in the crew. everyone in the crew can build in the crews name exept for recruits (as i said for the crews reputation). The crew place The New EE Times (which will be a beta sized room including text about the news) are not built yet but im spending energy on a betasized 200x200 room in the shoop
                                              //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral:):D:O;):/:P:lol::mad::rolleyes::cool:

Last edited by LillenDe1337 (Jan 9 2011 11:43:36 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: The Rise of The New EE Times Crew (TTCrew) *NEW*

well...I am pretty good at administration....I have to organize and carry out all of MX crews levels... And they always come out pretty well.. I tried to reach you at the tinychat.. but you were not there

#3 Before February 2015

LillenDe1337

well havent created it yet ^^''' anyway OMG your superfamous it will give the crew a really good reputation yay thanks i will also add you as Co leader

#4 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

OMG! LOL! WOAH. Either way.. come to OUR tinychat xD

Last edited by PYROMANIAC/MXCREW (Dec 29 2010 12:53:56 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

so nobody else wants to join?

#6 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I'm sticking with one crew, and that's MG Crew!

Sorreh. But I hope to see some levels from you.

Last edited by Shy Guy (Dec 30 2010 8:30:59 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Xpo20

I plan to be on one crew only, too. VTeam. Although we're sorta enemies, Pyro, good luck to the crew.

#8 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Xpo. I don't WANT to be enimies.. but.. if YOU feel the need to be....

#9 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I want to join as either a builder or a pro builder.

#10 Before February 2015

LillenDe1337

okay, but ill be gone this week. can you wait until next week?? ill post a reply when im back and u can show ur skillz in a place on ee //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#11 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Okay, then. I'll wait. :/

#12 Before February 2015

marsh

i sent you an e-mail titled I WANNA JOIN!!! so please check your inbox

#13 Before February 2015

LillenDe1337

well hi everybody im back now so its just too spam me ;]

#14 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

This is getting so weird, but Im only in one crew, which that is The Runouw XIII Levels

So I might as well join this crew then.

LillenDe1337 1423816583144849

Board footer