Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Alpha Male Tigress Guild

Welcome to your destiny. Welcome . . . to the guild.

amtg.jpg

Alpha Male Tigress Guild is a guild of loyal warriors that leave scent markers on levels all over the Everybody Edits universe. As of now, this is more or less a joke. But if a lot of people join, this could be the coolest thing ever. Or maybe the lamest thing ever. I don't know yet. The premise is simple. Get the code from people. Mark the level with some sort of AMTG indication. This would be the first crew/team/guild to ever be completely and solely dedicated to marking levels. You can even mark your own levels. So, what do you think, guys? Is this something you'd be interested in? It'd be lighthearted, of course. We're not hardcore. Just mark some levels with AMTG. Maybe someday AMTG will conquer EE . . . .

Wanna join? Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Lulz?

By the way, keep the flaming to a minimal.

Last edited by supadorf24 (Mar 25 2011 9:05:11 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Alpha Male Tigress Guild

Pretty fail idea but good luck with the crew.

#3 Before February 2015

supadorf24

It's a joke crew but maybe I can get at least some people to join.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Doesn't the name contradict itself? Alpha Male is the dominant male, but Tigress is a female tiger?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Chimi

lol... I'll go mark some ninjas get code levels.

#6 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Different, the name is wacky and zany and children and parents alike will both appreciate the safe learning environment it provides.

Atta boy, Chimi.

#7 Before February 2015

Chimi

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Ima try and get some screenies.

#8 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Holy crap, that would be awesome. If there are people asking you what AMTG means, be proud and loud, and tell them that it's a revolution.

Btw, how's that logo comin'? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

Chimi

amtg1.png
Some dude making a Mario.
I lol'd when they gave me the code. It was chimi. ie2u3.png

Last edited by Chimi (Mar 25 2011 10:05:59 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

supadorf24

All my props are belong to you.

#11 Before February 2015

Chimi

That's our first hit. We need to keep this going. Damn grounding, my parents took off the comp guest account (which had no password) (and no parental control time management crap) and I already had time restrictions on mine, logs me off at midnight. They also changed my account password, but I got deh hax, and I changed it back. They hopefully won't figure that out. It's worked for about a week now. So I'm on my iPad ATM.

#12 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I'm on my iPod now. Not in trouble or anything, but sometimes I just don't have access to a computer. Tomorrow or possibly Sunday, I will go on an AMTG campaign. And the code was chimi? That's kind of creepy. Unless they changed the code when they saw your name.

#13 Before February 2015

Chimi

Ya. There was like 5 people In the room, the only two that were ninjas were also the only two non-afk's. Besides the owner. I was one of the ninjas. He prolly changed it. Makes me happy nonetheless.

#14 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Some Code is "blahblahblah" level. It lasted a while before the level got trolled.

amtg1.jpg

supadorf241423817666143766

Board footer