Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

1have1eye
Website

CLMC - CUSTOM LEVEL MAKERS CLUB

Welcome to the CLMC - CUSTOM LEVEL MAKERS CLUB

This group is for making levels for other people. This is done out of courtesy and does require time. I will check the forum about once a week so you may have to wait a little while.

HOME LEVEL:   http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWEryDHCYEbEI

REQUESTING - Just post in reply to this and follow by these rules:  

Don't request anything ridiculous/nooby. Don't waste our time.
                             Don't request anything commercially/super-advanced/year-projects. If we could make a picture good enough to go on t.v, then we would.
                             If you can make it yourself, MAKE IT YOURSELF.

APPLICATIONS - In order to join, you must:

Be ACTIVE. Don't join and sit around in the level while others do the work, at least make suggestions. Active to me means at least checking in and replying to requests made by customers.

JOBS:

Photoshoppers- If you are skilled or unskilled we will gladly accept you to the club. Requirements:   Must have any version of photoshop, gimp, or any other type of professional grade design creator. This does not include paint. Paint doesn't have any useful effects. Message 1have1eye (me) at least 3 things you have made in photoshop or whatever you're using.
                                                           Painters- If you are skilled at pixel art we will gladly accept you to the club. Requirements:   Can use any version of any type of design creator OR Everybody Edits itself. I don't really know many programs for pixel art, but i know you can just use paint by zooming in really close and using a grid. Message 1have1eye the url of your level that has YOU OWN STYLE of pixel art in it.
                                                           Suggester- Exactly what it seems. Suggest ideas for customers of how they want it and/or simplify what they want. Requirements: No programs required, just be active by replying to requests made by customers.

WHAT I (1have1eye/eanrox4eva) WILL DO:   I will add the levels made by our members to your actual world if they do not have EE Artist or EEditor.

NOTE:   EE Artist and EEditor are not required by any members, but they are very useful when it comes to putting the picture into the level. That means you won't have to wait on Me to do it and therefore a quicker job. Please don't ask me for EE Artist or EEditor, or any of the other bots i have. I won't give it out unless you deserve it.

CONTACT ME:   Please contact 1have1eye or Eanrox4eva, (same person). Message 1have1eye, not Eanrox4eva. If you go to kongregate.com for everybody edits, Eanrox4eva will most likely be in the chat. If not, message Eanrox4eva, not 1have1eye.

THE END AND HAF A NICE-DAY //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

test

#2 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Re: CLMC - CUSTOM LEVEL MAKERS CLUB

Lol.
Goodluck with your crew.

#3 Before February 2015

Muffy

Re: CLMC - CUSTOM LEVEL MAKERS CLUB

What he said.

1have1eye1423828756132676