Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-24 20:09:59, last edited by Victoria (2024-06-24 21:43:05)

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

Super Mario R/Bros.

Welcome to the Super Mario R/Bros. forum! This is our off-topic fan game, which, while not officially made by Nintendo, has been developed by my team at RQ Studio Development. I hope you all enjoy it! ❤️

UA9QN5Q.png

Q&A faqs:

Q: What is Super Mario R/Bros.? 5J0ot5D.png
A: It's a reimagined version of the classic Super Mario Bros. game, with the added "R/" to signify "reimagined." This fan game is designed to bring a fresh take on the original, crafted by a team of talented designers.

Q: What are the color rules for Super Mario R/Bros.? 5J0ot5D.png
A: The original NES color rule allows for 3 colors per tile, as seen in the classic 8-bit Mario design. However, in our reimagined version, I've designed the game to feature up to 4 colors per tile, offering a richer visual experience.

Q: Why are there only a few levels so far? 5J0ot5D.png
A: Currently, only levels 1-1 to 150-50 are working. These custom levels are very detailed and well-crafted. The difficulty ranges from medium-hard to extremely challenging, especially the final levels designed by YanJoshuaRQ using Aseprite v1.3.7 with tilemaps. Additionally, programming the players, enemies, and other elements is a complex and time-consuming process, which is why it's rare to see all levels completed at this stage.

Q: Is there a multiplayer mode or can it be played with 2 players? 5J0ot5D.png
A: Yes, there is both multiplayer and 2-player modes. However, this is not a copy of the Super Mario Maker 2 program. It's more like the Mari0 program, allowing 2 players to control using Nintendo NES, Xbox, or PlayStation controllers. If you prefer, you can also use a gaming keyboard. The multiplayer mode features random levels (no custom levels) and no bosses. It's a racing mode with rankings, adding a competitive element.

Q: Can I create custom levels? 5J0ot5D.png
A: Like in Super Mario Maker 2? No, you can't create custom levels. In multiplayer mode, the race consists of random levels ranging from 1-1 to 150-50, based on your rank.

Q: I don't understand, what is this new mushroom called the Sleepy? Eu5ohVf.png
A: This new power-up, called the Asleepy Mushroom, causes enemies to fall asleep and be unable to wake up. However, it doesn't affect Thwomps, Podoboos in lava, or any of the bosses.

Q: Bro, why is the 1-UP Mushroom so big? cLRqPJf.png
A: This new power-up, called the Mega Revive Mushroom, gives you 3 extra lives. It only appears in castles and volcanic levels inside ? blocks.

Q: What is the F-0 level?
A: You start in Princess Peach's castle, which has doors to various levels, such as 1-1, 1-2, and 1-3. For example, F-0 represents World 1, F-1 represents World 2, and so on. This continues until the final world, F-50, which includes all levels from 1-1 to 150-50.

Features & Screenshots:

1-1 [Tutorial #1 - Area World]
DjPIEnu.png
Bf9FMZY.png
Pjgkmbt.png

F-0 [Castle from Star Expedition]
0XmT4NZ.png

Thank you for reading our post! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Wooted by:

#2 2024-06-24 20:57:20