Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2024-03-29 22:54:29

Pqwerty

Re: πŸ•πŸ•‘πŸ•’πŸ•“πŸ•”πŸ•• Mafia 56 (Clock Mafia) πŸ•–πŸ•—πŸ•˜πŸ•™πŸ•šπŸ•›

!vote Bobithan

Gg u forced me to get nightkilled tonight by outing myself.

#52 2024-03-29 22:55:46

Pqwerty

Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

I voted Diff55 because I’d rather a townie went instead of a Pr (me)

Why not Schlog?

Because Schlog was actually participating. I could at least solve Schlog today if they were mafia. What am I supposed to do for Diff, read 1 post and go from there???

#53 2024-03-29 22:58:00

Pqwerty

I’ve been trying to get Bobithan voted off naturally since yesterday since they did scummy stuff anyway but now my hand is forced. I could’ve cleared someone tomorrow, yknow.

#54 2024-03-29 22:59:14

Pqwerty

If Bobithan got flipped yesterday*

#55 2024-03-29 23:01:36

Pqwerty

NO I AM CONVINCED THAT BOBITHAN IS MAFIA. YOU SAID SO YOURSELF ITS EITHER HIM OR ME

#56 2024-03-29 23:03:05

Pqwerty

I HAVE MECHANICAL PROOF OF IT. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN TARGET OTHERS IS MAFIA.

#57 2024-03-29 23:04:54

Pqwerty

Processor wrote:

Take a deep breath. Schlog is the person who is going to leave us first tonight - he is basically confirmed scum. We shall deal with Bobithan after

Schlog is like confirmed trolling! Don’t fall for it or he’ll be drinking your salty towny tears when he flips town and the mafia win by killing me

#58 2024-03-29 23:06:05

Pqwerty

There’s 0 mafia dead. That alone is 0 reason to throw as mafia

Wooted by:

#59 2024-03-29 23:07:56

Pqwerty

Even more proof that Schlog is trolling is that he’s making me (town PR) easier to vote off by voting me instead of unvoting. He’s literally handing me and himself to the mafia on a silver platter

#60 2024-03-29 23:09:22

Pqwerty

Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

You don't have mechanical proof, unless you want to copy/paste a mod pm lol. It's your word against mine.

I don't understand why you wouldn't, as town, claim your role immediately after seeing a fakeclaim. You're not going to get an uncontested claim voted out, like ever. You only counterclaimed when prompted with your back against the wall.

Bruh cuz I didnt feel comfortable claiming with only one scum found. I wanted to find another one until we started massclaiming and you pressured me to claim.

#61 2024-03-29 23:10:33

Pqwerty

Bobithan wrote:

People throw as mafia all the time after getting cornered even as the first scum to go. It's pretty normal and honestly fine as long as they don't out their teammates.

No they usually just silently disappear so no one has anything more to go off of when they flip red

#62 2024-03-29 23:11:07

Pqwerty

Or they self vote to end the day early

#63 2024-03-29 23:12:17

Pqwerty

Unless you have insider knowledge of Schlog’s role then u can’t say for certain that Schlog is throwing as mafia

#64 2024-03-29 23:14:41

Pqwerty

Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

You don't have mechanical proof, unless you want to copy/paste a mod pm lol. It's your word against mine.

I don't understand why you wouldn't, as town, claim your role immediately after seeing a fakeclaim. You're not going to get an uncontested claim voted out, like ever. You only counterclaimed when prompted with your back against the wall.

Bruh cuz I didnt feel comfortable claiming with only one scum found. I wanted to find another one until we started massclaiming and you pressured me to claim.

This is a slip. you've been maintaining schlog is town, so who was found if it's not schlog?

Bruh stop twisting my words. The one scum I found is you cuz you targeted Zumza N1 and my N2 result on N1KF is inconclusive since N1KF didn’t target. YOURE THE ONE SCUM IVE FOUND

#65 2024-03-29 23:16:36

Pqwerty

ugh why am I even trying to bother trying to convince a confirmed scum that they’re scum? You’re just gonna keep misconstruing my arguments and poking little holes like you’ve been doing all game

#66 2024-03-29 23:19:40

Pqwerty

Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

this is such an unnecessarily risky play when you're one mislynch from losing the game that there's no way you would ever do this.

Well I was hoping people would doubt your JK claim since you’ve been scummy otherwise so I wouldn’t have to claim and I wouldn’t have to get shot tonight. This was my trump card cuz it gets both of us killed. I didn’t want to play it immediately cuz that would mean I die without solving the other person.

#67 2024-03-29 23:22:47

Pqwerty

Oh my gosh proc NO! When Schlog flips town they’re gonna kill me next and it’s gg mafia! Your plan only works if Schlog is mafia

#68 2024-03-29 23:23:28

Pqwerty

Bobithan only likes your plan because they know it makes them win

#69 2024-03-29 23:25:17

Pqwerty

Bobithan tried pinning me down with gotcha! tactics (see my alleged β€œslip”) and his case has been shaky against me all game

#70 2024-03-29 23:34:44

Pqwerty

Majority is 4 anyway so I’m parking my vote here for now

#71 2024-03-30 03:44:26

Pqwerty

Idk I’ve been burned by so many trolls in past games here that I’m just not gonna fall for it anymore.

I can’t believe Edilights posted their role pm and I can’t believe Schlog is throwing and I can’t believe Bobithan is going to get away with this. Honestly I’ve had enough of this game and Bobithan deserves the win for getting follower out D1 and none of their partners out in a flawless victory. And bonus points for style too. The JK fake claim was an epic way to frame Schlog.

#72 2024-03-30 03:56:25

Pqwerty

Also, can I just say that Schlog can be experienced at mafia and still be trolling? He said so himself that he voted diff because he thought it was funny. This was even before your alleged JK on Schlog so he’s been trolling since even before today.

Also I’m not even going to bother with the JK scenarios because from my point of view I know they didn’t happen.

#73 2024-03-30 04:00:33

Pqwerty

This is layers of trolling rn and Im surprised anyone would be falling for it. Bobithan I know you aren’t falling for it because you know Schlog is town but I appreciate your commitment to the bit

#74 2024-03-30 20:17:54

Pqwerty

Well I guess I have to defend myself for the like tenth time this game.

(Exhibit A) You say that I had a bad vote on Buzzerbee but I think you're twisting my words. Do I need to remind you that you and N1KF were also on Buzzerbee D1, so it's not like Buzzerbee was obvious town. We all had reasons to suspect them.

But if we're bringing up dumb votes here, did you suddenly forget that D1 you and N1KF started a wagon on Processor for claiming VT? I was trying to think of reasons for why you voted but it's like, did you two legitimately think that he was a mafia immediately softing VT?

(Exhibit B) I said a no vote was an okay idea to prevent babysitter shenanigans but I preferred to vote. There's a difference between supporting an option and saying it's valid but suboptimal. Everything I said about babysitter I wouldve said as a VT because it's a dangerous role for town and I wanted to appear uninformed as a Tracker.

(Exhibit C) You all were acting relatively townie outside the Buzzerbee and Processor votes. I didn't really get suspicious until D2 when both of u turned on me. I think you gave enough reasons to be town to be townread but once Buzzerbee flipped town I got worried about who was on the BB wagon and tracked you.

(Exhibit D) I didn't realize that mafia rolecop had the highest probability (50%) out of all the possible mafia PRs. Sue me for not memorizing the clock.

(Exhibit E) Both you and N1KF said the mafia could've been looking for PRs since you both thought Zumza was softing a PR claim. I said I wouldn't have fallen for the bait. So that's a reason for you two to kill Zumza, but not me. The only other reason provided to kill Zumza was because they were suspicious of me, and that's clearly WIFOM because I can also make the argument that mafia did it to frame me. Essentially you say there were good reasons to kill Zumza but none of them are actually good for me.

(Exhibit F) This is a matter of opinion. I think your arguments are bad. You don't. In general, assuming a mafia juggernaut exists to prove someone else is mafia is not a good way to prove someone is mafia.

(Exhibit G) the options became me and Schlog so it was either, (a) let you guys kill the tracker or someone who could've been solved OR (b) we kill off the guy with one post since even if they were going to be subbed out the next day that wouldn't have helped us D2.

(Exhibit H) I meant to point out that it's dumb to give towncred for not knowing how roles work. I clearly faked not knowing how Juggernaut worked so clearly N1KF could've done the same. But yet, you give N1KF towncred for it and me scumcred for it when no cred should be given to anyone for it.

(Exhibit I) As I said before, Diff was a policy vote. See Exhibit (G).

(Exhibit J) You pushed me to claim if you don't remember. I was waiting to find both scum before claiming since even though N1KF says trading town's final PR for one mafia is a good trade, I can't say I'm a fan of 1 mafia vs all VTs. I didn't want to be in this situation but you've forced my hand.

(Exhibit K) You have a lot of personal experience with mafia throwing like this but I don't. Most mafia I see when they give up just go silent or self vote. Just because you see something happen a lot doesn't mean everyone else has.

Also, for the "damning" piece of evidence at the end, there's a reason why I put "unless you mispoke" at then end of that message. Because if it wasn't a typo, I would've pushed you way harder than I did. I didn't just go around screaming that someone scumslipped like you did when you conveniently happened to misunderstand me.

Now, to defend against N1KF.

I claimed VT because I wasn't willing at the time to trade the final town PR for one mafia. I defended my VT claim so that I didn't set off any PR-hunting alarms.
I gradually moved from Bobithan to you because I think both of you are mafia (you're both on top of each other's readlists and you both have no reason to throw the other under the bus, you both suddenly turned on me D2, you both had the bad vote on Processor D1, you both were on the Buzzerbee wagon) so if I couldn't get Bobithan who I mechanically confirmed as scum, I could at least get his partner. Again, I would've done the babysitter stuff as well if I were a VT, but I did it to look uninformed.

Do you two have any other attacks on me, or do I need to spend the rest of the game defending against an onslaught of attacks from you two?

#75 2024-03-30 20:19:12

Pqwerty

Team is Bobithan and N1KF but I doubt we're gonna get 4 votes on Bobithan since Schlog is throwing, Edilights is being silly, and Processor is drinking the Kool-aid.

Gosha1712315725799165

Board footer